RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

So its Friday, apparently today CO's will be assigned new cases, lets hope our are one of them (8 Months and 10 days wait).

Has anyone got today's email with the progress for and dates for each of the processing centers, I emailed my self but never get the automated response anymore.

Has this been confirmed that CO's are only allocated on Fridays?? I'm 10 days short of 6 months since my nomination and visa were lodged to Melbourne PSE. Here is the updated e-mail. Boooooo.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

13 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

26 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True for Melbourne at least. The CO in Melb I spoke with on Wed said allocations are done each Friday & you will generally hear from them the following week.

Has this been confirmed that CO's are only allocated on Fridays?? I'm 10 days short of 6 months since my nomination and visa were lodged to Melbourne PSE. Here is the updated e-mail. Boooooo.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

13 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

26 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

13 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

26 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

That is the first time in this whole thread I have heared the Friday thing (and I have read every bloody page lol).

Seems very unlikely that if they had finished all their cases on a Wednesday that they would have to wait until Friday. They are trying to get rid of the backlog, not make it worse.

Infact, my co was assigned and granted the visa on a Wednesday so obviously has no merrit at all.

How do you know the day they were assigned? Could it not have been the week before & they only contacted you once the decision was made?

How do you know the day they were assigned? Could it not have been the week before & they only contacted you once the decision was made?

My ma phoned to ask if I had a co as we had new police checks that needed adding to our file. He was told no, but they would find out who he should send them too. Half an hour later he got an email saying that person had just been assigned my file. An hour after that the grant email came through. So definatly that day.

My ma phoned to ask if I had a co as we had new police checks that needed adding to our file. He was told no, but they would find out who he should send them too. Half an hour later he got an email saying that person had just been assigned my file. An hour after that the grant email came through. So definatly that day.

So How do u reckon? have more chance to jump from que.. They might be looking more quicker.

hello,myself jass ,i applied rsms 119 in perth centre as a baker.my ma told me that he lodged as drc and i also believe because i submitted all the document including afp,meadical etc.i applied in 10 june 2012 and got ack. letter on 13 june 2012.please anyone tell how i have to wait more.i have not received anything since than

hello,myself jass ,i applied rsms 119 in perth centre as a baker.my ma told me that he lodged as drc and i also believe because i submitted all the document including afp,meadical etc.i applied in 10 june 2012 and got ack. letter on 13 june 2012.please anyone tell how i have to wait more.i have not received anything since than

Welcome to poms in oz!

Has your migration agent asked immigration if your application has gone drc? When mine was asking who to send my police checks to he asked that and they said they didn't think so, which he complained about. May have been one of the reasons we got a co half an hour later. Your timeline is way over for drc and your agent should be questioning why.

Good luck.

Just had an email from immigration asking for further information before a co can be allocated.

Asking for:-

Certified copy of passport personal particulars - originally sent in with application

Penal clearance certificates - originally sent in with application except for one son who wasn't 16 at the time, just applied for one so waiting for it to arrive!

Updated evidence of kids being reliant on us still

Form 47a as my daughter has turned 18 since the application was sent in

Why do I need to re-send police certificates, still have duplicates of the ones I sent last year in June, will they be ok or do they expect me to pay out for new ones at £45 each (6 of us going).

Just had an email from immigration asking for further information before a co can be allocated.

Asking for:-

Certified copy of passport personal particulars - originally sent in with application

Penal clearance certificates - originally sent in with application except for one son who wasn't 16 at the time, just applied for one so waiting for it to arrive!

Updated evidence of kids being reliant on us still

Form 47a as my daughter has turned 18 since the application was sent in

Why do I need to re-send police certificates, still have duplicates of the ones I sent last year in June, will they be ok or do they expect me to pay out for new ones at £45 each (6 of us going).

Have the police checks expired? They only last a year.

i lodged in perth 119.10 june 2012 with all document.when i speak to my ma they told me to just wait.

Nobody knows. It seems like a lucky dip. If I were you I would definatly be insisting that your agent at least find out if the application has been lodged as drc.

i lodged in perth 119.10 june 2012 with all document.when i speak to my ma they told me to just wait.

Hi jass - the latest auto-response from DIAC with the allocations details that the Perth PSE is up to 26 April, but as blossom79 has mentioned, it does seem to be a lucky dip! I reckon yours will be allocated to a CO soon. Good luck!

Just looked they were dated 2nd Feb 2012, so annoying that they've been sat with immi since June, that's another cost of £270 down the drain :confused:

Yep, I know that feeling. We needed police checks (for uk and oz) and medicals before we could apply for our 485 visa. It took 18 months to be granted so we had to have them all done again. Luckily only two of us though.

8 months passed but still waiting.

timeline

RCB apply 14th NOV 2011

RCB approve 7th FEB 2012

Nomination apply 10th FEB 2012

Nomination approve 5th JUNE 2012

119 visa application with all documents lodge via MA 28th June 2012 ( Melbourne non-drc)

ACK letter 3rd Jan 2013