RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

HI Sunny, U and me are mostly quite close.. I also applied System Analyst. Lodge (119) 28th June 2012. Nothing reply yet....:( Hopeless.....!_!

I think the only difference would be that mine was 857 and i have been working witht the company already.

Also from my experience keep poking DIAC might hurry up things for you. Atleast it did for me i believe.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the only difference would be that mine was 857 and i have been working witht the company already.

Also from my experience keep poking DIAC might hurry up things for you. Atleast it did for me i believe.

I didn't poke diac at all, also applied in June and had my visa in five months. To me that would show the opposite.

I didn't poke diac at all, also applied in June and had my visa in five months. To me that would show the opposite.

Everyone has a different story and experience. The idea here is to do what it takes from your side to settle down butterflies in your stomach which most people have awaiting for PR.

Now it is easy for you and me to make a comment on anything as we are already on the other side of the line :)

I remember the frustration you had against DIAC while waiting for decision.

Regards,

SUnny

Hi Guys,

Any post July 2012 people out there hear any news?

Im gone past 5 months now. Lodged DRC 187 Application and Nomination on 25th of September, Low Risk Country.

ACK Letters over a month later, then nothing........

Getting tired of checking my application online and seeing the "Application received" status.

When will it ever turn to "in progress" !!

Hi Guys,

Any post July 2012 people out there hear any news?

Im gone past 5 months now. Lodged DRC 187 Application and Nomination on 25th of September, Low Risk Country.

ACK Letters over a month later, then nothing........

Getting tired of checking my application online and seeing the "Application received" status.

When will it ever turn to "in progress" !!

You and I are in the same boat mate! Mine was lodged on 11 September (nomination and visa together) at Melbourne PSE, but not DRC. Also low-risk country. I received my acknowledgment letters the very next day, but status is still "Application received"... soooooo annoying!

Everyone has a different story and experience. The idea here is to do what it takes from your side to settle down butterflies in your stomach which most people have awaiting for PR.

Now it is easy for you and me to make a comment on anything as we are already on the other side of the line :)

I remember the frustration you had against DIAC while waiting for decision.

Regards,

SUnny

I agree, I was advising to not contact diac while I was waiting too. My main frustration then was that everyone else doing it would be slowing down my application as well as theirs. Not worried now, but when immigration themselves are telling people it slows the whole process down it seems a bit silly to do it too regularly. I understand sometimes you just crack, but there were some on here phoning them once a week! That is ridiculous.

Was told on 30 Jan that my case had been allocated to a CO. Rang my CO this morning to see if I could find anything out as my current visa expires in 2 weeks. Found out co was out sick for a while, and had too many cases, so now they have taken back a bunch of her cases. Meaning I am now 'unallocated' once again, and do not have a co. So bummed right now, I could cry. 11.5 months and noone has so much as opened my file.

got email said "Attached is a letter requesting you to go offshore to enable finalisation of your 119 visa application"

Pre-decision advice - clients need to be offshore for their visa decision Under the Migration Act 1958 (the Act) and the Migration Regulations 1994 (the

Regulations), to be eligible for the grant of a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Class AN, Subclass 119) visa, you must be outside Australia at the time the decision maker decides your application.

To enable the department to continue assessing your application, you will need to do the following:

• arrange departure from Australia within 28 calendar days after you are taken to have received this letter. Please ensure you are aware of the entry and stay requirements for the country you intend to travel to, particularly if it is not your usual country of residence

• contact the Australian mission you intend to visit to have your visa evidenced to ensure it has visa facilities and to discuss how long you may need to remain in the country to have your application decided and the visa evidenced

• inform the department of your intended travel dates from and to Australia.

• inform the department immediately if departure plans are altered

• do not re-enter Australia until you receive notification that a decision has been made on

your application.

does it means I can go overseas now???

got email said "Attached is a letter requesting you to go offshore to enable finalisation of your 119 visa application"

Pre-decision advice - clients need to be offshore for their visa decision Under the Migration Act 1958 (the Act) and the Migration Regulations 1994 (the

Regulations), to be eligible for the grant of a Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Class AN, Subclass 119) visa, you must be outside Australia at the time the decision maker decides your application.

To enable the department to continue assessing your application, you will need to do the following:

• arrange departure from Australia within 28 calendar days after you are taken to have received this letter. Please ensure you are aware of the entry and stay requirements for the country you intend to travel to, particularly if it is not your usual country of residence

• contact the Australian mission you intend to visit to have your visa evidenced to ensure it has visa facilities and to discuss how long you may need to remain in the country to have your application decided and the visa evidenced

• do not re-enter Australia until you receive notification that a decision has been made on

your application.

Yes

your application.

congratulation!

Australian mission,or embassy in another country are as a representative for australia for business , immigration andany other purposes. In other words mission,embassy or high commission are all same...

Thanks mate, and I called CO she said I already have 485 visa at moment so I dont need to contact Australian mission

what I should to do is go overseas 3 days, good luck everyone