Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it make sense,i am 119, so still waiting for co

Hi Ryan, I was not realizing beofre but now from my waiting I can feel it might be true.Ryan when and where did u lodge your application?

07/06/12 applied visa and nomination, competing almost 9months ,still no reply. non drc 119

I think the way they are going to take:

1 big company is first choice than small business

2 low risk vs high risk

3 scarce position vs popular position

4 MA prepared document very well

5 visa will expire at once vs visa will expire after half year

6 nice co

7 moral quality

8 pray

Today is 11 months since I received the acknowledgement letter from immi... 11.5 since application was lodged. No contact from co yet... and current visa expires in exactly 3 weeks. Lodged a bridging visa app 2 weeks ago, but still have not received bridging visa grant. This whole process is driving me nuts!

Today is 11 months since I received the acknowledgement letter from immi... 11.5 since application was lodged. No contact from co yet... and current visa expires in exactly 3 weeks. Lodged a bridging visa app 2 weeks ago, but still have not received bridging visa grant. This whole process is driving me nuts!

How did you lodge a bridging visa? can not understand

How did you lodge a bridging visa? can not understand

Immigration advised I should send in Form 1005 - application for bridging visa, in case my PR application was not processed in time. I was orginally granted a bridging visa last March when I lodged RSMS application, but I travelled overseas last year, meaning I lost the original bridging visa.

I think the way they are going to take:

1 big company is first choice than small business

2 low risk vs high risk

3 scarce position vs popular position

4 MA prepared document very well

5 visa will expire at once vs visa will expire after half year

6 nice co

7 moral quality

8 pray

I think nice co should go to first, it is all depends on which CO you got

Immigration advised I should send in Form 1005 - application for bridging visa, in case my PR application was not processed in time. I was orginally granted a bridging visa last March when I lodged RSMS application, but I travelled overseas last year, meaning I lost the original bridging visa.

What I heard is that if you travel in BV they take longer to process the application someone said to me (3 months) but I am not sure check with Immi may be

what are the chances of EOI for system analyst anybody idea... have applied for EOI though, now if in onemonth i don get decision iwill apply for territory nomination. have to have a backup man... so freaking panicking.

I think you can check how many invitations left regarding your job from IMMI website, and I think system will send invitation at certain time not every day, so I dont think 1 month is a long time.

but you are right, we should have a backup if RSMS or ENS visa failed:eek:

BTW, we should enjoy the coming weekend instead of feaking panicking lol

Edited by fqyyy

Hello Guys,

after 16 months waiting,Finally got Notification of a pre-grant, good luck to all of you,

HR

DRC

well done mate, and do you mean you get nomination and visa approve on same day? today? thats awesome!!!

and , I am also from HR and 119...and this is only 8th month in my application, seems like I need to have 8 months more:arghh:

Edited by fqyyy

hey guys whats 28 calendar days mens, is it a straight 28 days including sat sun, or just working days. if its straight days then how come diac din replied back to the doc which my employer sent . its already been 31 days . or shall i ask my employer to send them email asking about the nomination.

I think you can check how many invitations left regarding your job from IMMI website, and I think system will send invitation at certain time not every day, so I dont think 1 month is a long time.

but you are right, we should have a backup if RSMS or ENS visa failed:eek:

BTW, we should enjoy the coming weekend instead of feaking panicking lol

man do u have the URL please post it. thanks