RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

what different between Co and mamager?

Coz my friend has allocated a manager to ask some document not case officer

Hi,Ryan

I have not much idea but I think Manager is senior position case officers report to manager the one who approved my Nomination is a case manager too.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,Ryan

I have not much idea but I think Manager is senior position case officers report to manager the one who approved my Nomination is a case manager too.

hah, you guys make me to check the email again to find out whats the title for my CO,

well, it is "Case Manager" and I doubt the different between case manager and officer

hah, you guys make me to check the email again to find out whats the title for my CO,

well, it is "Case Manager" and I doubt the different between case manager and officer

man my boss co whose position is senior case officer. how come my boss got the senior case officer, do i have to worry about it . Help please its todays its 30th day since my boss got the seniorcase officer who asked him about need of a paid employee.

Ohhhh, different. Sorry I don't know. Hopefully it means they are picking up some of the work load and not that there is a problem.

hey blosson79, mate do you have any idea how long they take to give decision after u submit ur doc. As DIAN sinior case officer asked my boss to submit a statement why company need a paid employee. and he submitted the documets and its already been 30 days including weekend as in a letter time frame is 28 calander day.

one of my mate we applied together he and his employeer got case officer in same day, how come i din get case office when my bose got co.

will appreciate ur answer man if u can.

cheers mate

Thanks mahibul! Please take a look at my first post for my timeline and visa details. Thanks sss71! Well, my nominated position was physicist and I started working for this employer under 485 visa in late 2011. Hope this helps.
Thank you for the answer, Longhorn!

hey blosson79, mate do you have any idea how long they take to give decision after u submit ur doc. As DIAN sinior case officer asked my boss to submit a statement why company need a paid employee. and he submitted the documets and its already been 30 days including weekend as in a letter time frame is 28 calander day.

one of my mate we applied together he and his employeer got case officer in same day, how come i din get case office when my bose got co.

will appreciate ur answer man if u can.

cheers mate

It is possible they are not totally happy with the information given and are making their own checks, or it could just be that your co has gone on holiday or is sick. It is hard, but try not to panic. Sometimes they just take a while.

man my boss co whose position is senior case officer. how come my boss got the senior case officer, do i have to worry about it . Help please its todays its 30th day since my boss got the seniorcase officer who asked him about need of a paid employee.

did your boss got nomination approved?

personally I dont think too much difference between case officer, senior case officer or case manager that I have

did your boss got nomination approved?

personally I dont think too much difference between case officer, senior case officer or case manager that I have

Fqyyy

don know man he is in holiday, he will be back next week. i think not cause if he would get the mail he would have forwarded me. this is the main reason i am panicking, been already 31 day and haven't received anythiing from caseofficer.

Fqyyy

don know man he is in holiday, he will be back next week. i think not cause if he would get the mail he would have forwarded me. this is the main reason i am panicking, been already 31 day and haven't received anythiing from caseofficer.

Thanks mate, but you got CO at least so just be patient and good luck!

Hi all Just wondering that if DIAC has different processing times for Offshore or onshore applications? Do they take long time for offfshore applications some one told me it is true but in the acknowledgement letter do not mention like that.Thanx

Edited by RBP

Hi all Just wondering that if DIAC has different processing times for Offshore or onshore applications? Do they take long time for offfshore applications some one told me it is true but in the acknowledge letter do not mention like that.Thanx

I think it make sense,i am 119, so still waiting for co

I think it make sense,i am 119, so still waiting for co

Hi Ryan, I was not realizing beofre but now from my waiting I can feel it might be true.Ryan when and where did u lodge your application?

Edited by RBP

Hi all Just wondering that if DIAC has different processing times for Offshore or onshore applications? Do they take long time for offfshore applications some one told me it is true but in the acknowledgement letter do not mention like that.Thanx

sure, it is no doubt that onshore which is ENS always faster than offshore RSMS,

Ok I am making it clear it as well why I did not do Onshore is that I had to include my son in my appplication who still offshore for thta i had to do offshore (119) application.Other thing is I did not have knowledge about the processing times as well if I would have known probably I would have done onshore and do another application for son to get here.

Anyone here waiting from April guys??Thanx

Edited by RBP

Ok I am clearing it as well why I did not do Onshore is that I had to include my son in my appplication who still offshore for thta i had to do offshore (119) application.Other thing is I did not have knowledge about the processing times as well if I would have known probably I would have done onshore and do another application for son to get here.

Hi RBP,

I applied Onshore Low Risk RSMS 20th June 2012 at Parramatta and still no CO,:cry:

Yet there have been offshore High Risk applications that applied after the 20th June 2012 that already have an CO or got their PR granted.:chatterbox:

So there doesn't seem to be a preferred group of quicker on/off shore applicants.:err:

I imagine a big pile of paper applications and DIAC officers sitting at their desks which are positioned in a circle around the big paper mountain of RSMS applications which is being processed randomly.:no:

[h=2]This is from Immigration website, onshore and offshore same priority

Processing times – skilled migration applications affected by processing priorities[/h] The below table describes the processing times for skilled migration visa subclasses.

[TABLE=class: tableborder]

[TR]

[TH]Priority Group Number[/TH]

[TH]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH]Processing Time[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]1[/TD]

[TD]RSMS

(subclass 119, 857)

Skilled Regional[/TD]

[TD]Low risk – 5 months

High risk – 8 months

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect

(subclass 187)[/TD]

[TD]6 months

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]2[/TD]

[TD]ENS

(subclass 121, 856) [/TD]

[TD]Low risk – 5 months

High risk – 8 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect

(subclass 186) [/TD]

[TD]6 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]3[/TD]

[TD]SMP

(subclass 176, 475, 487, 886)[/TD]

[TD]12 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect SMP

(subclass 190 and 489)[/TD]

[TD]6 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]4[/TD]

[TD]Nominated Occupation on the SOL – Schedule 1

(subclass 175, 495, 496, 861, 862, 863, 880, 881, 882, 883, 885 and 176, 475, 487 if not SMP)[/TD]

[TD]18 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect Independent and Family Sponsored

(subclass 189 and 489)[/TD]

[TD]12 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]5[/TD]

[TD]All visas listed in priority 3 and 4 that are not SMP or Nominated Occupation on the SOL – Schedule 1[/TD]

[TD]Assessment will commence when all cases in priority groups 1-4 are finalised[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi RBP,

I applied Onshore Low Risk RSMS 20th June 2012 at Parramatta and still no CO,:cry:

Yet there have been offshore High Risk applications that applied after the 20th June 2012 that already have an CO or got their PR granted.:chatterbox:

So there doesn't seem to be a preferred group of quicker on/off shore applicants.:err:

I imagine a big pile of paper applications and DIAC officers sitting at their desks which are positioned in a circle around the big paper mountain of RSMS applications which is being processed randomly.:no:

Hi Dutchmaster I agree with you.Looks like they are picking up the files ramdomly thses days a lot of HR May/june applications have been getting CO and in the other end some people are still waiting from March(Someone wrote here he has not heard just recently) by saying that I am not being jealous or any kind it is DIAC not the applicant to work in order of receiving the applicatuions.One of friend(Applied in June) had his last month another is waiting(Applied in May)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RBP

Ok I am making it clear it as well why I did not do Onshore is that I had to include my son in my appplication who still offshore for thta i had to do offshore (119) application.Other thing is I did not have knowledge about the processing times as well if I would have known probably I would have done onshore and do another application for son to get here.

if u applied in march and haven't got co then u need to email them RBp i hope u have done that . cheers