RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember IMMI website said we should summit nominee visa application after nomination approved, otherwise you will suffer visa fee lost

however, if you summit nomination and nominee visa at same time will take your own risk, but most of us did this way

my opinion, if nomination rejected, and hopeless in MRT, cancel visa application by ourself would be the best option to avoid visa fail history

that is right

What state did u apply frm mate?

Hi everyone My timeline Non DRC, HIgh risk , Cook RSMS 857 Applied on 25th, june 2012 Acknowledgement letter 20, aug 2012 Case officer 17th Jan 2013 Medicals and AFP submitted on 8th feb 2013 Waiting eagerly......

Hi everyone

My timeline

Non DRC, HIgh risk , Cook

RSMS 857 Applied on 25th, june 2012

Acknowledgement letter 20, aug 2012

Case officer 17th Jan 2013

Medicals and AFP submitted on 8th feb 2013

Waiting eagerly......

Hi Mystikallz which centre you applied you have said your CO did not ask for medicals.Best of luck and fingers crossed!!!!!!

wat about nomination refusal,,

I'm not pretty sure, it is only related with between RCB(work force department) and case officer. You can review at RCB. This situation not complete in Immigration. MRT is only complete decision case and must have message like can review at tribunal on refusal letter... ginz...

my case officer asked for my wife medicals & our both afp, submitted on 8th feb. How long do you recommend. Is there anything to worry

Ok you mean he did not ask yours even though you have done the medicals together ??Medicals are valid for 12 months.Thanx

Edited by RBP

Hi Mystitallz, does your nomination approved?

Hi everyone

My timeline

Non DRC, HIgh risk , Cook

RSMS 857 Applied on 25th, june 2012

Acknowledgement letter 20, aug 2012

Case officer 17th Jan 2013

Medicals and AFP submitted on 8th feb 2013

Waiting eagerly......

i don't know about the status of my nomination , how can i check that , as my employer is away. I was also wondering , if my nomination have approved thats why case officer would be askin for Medicals & AFP . Really worried . Thanks

IMMI should send email to your employer, or I think you can send email to CO to confirm it as your employer away

Normally CO will ask you to provide Medical and AFP after nomination approved, so you should be fine.

I just thought people will get visa soon once all documents provided and nomination approved, it is seems I am wrong

I'm not pretty sure, it is only related with between RCB(work force department) and case officer. You can review at RCB. This situation not complete in Immigration. MRT is only complete decision case and must have message like can review at tribunal on refusal letter... ginz...
Nominations refusals are also reviewed by MRT.

IMMI should send email to your employer, or I think you can send email to CO to confirm it as your employer away

Normally CO will ask you to provide Medical and AFP after nomination approved, so you should be fine.

I just thought people will get visa soon once all documents provided and nomination approved, it is seems I am wrong

Thanks dear , fingers crossed , how long do u recommend we can hear from our case officer. as we have already submitted our Medicals and AFP on 8th feb.

i don't know about the status of my nomination , how can i check that , as my employer is away. I was also wondering , if my nomination have approved thats why case officer would be askin for Medicals & AFP . Really worried . Thanks

Don't worry. According to the procedure, case officer asking AFP and Medical, which is means you have approved nomination. You will get grant letter soon shortly...:D Good luck.

Thanks dear , fingers crossed , how long do u recommend we can hear from our case officer. as we have already submitted our Medicals and AFP on 8th feb.

I would said before next Friday,lol

but it is seems RBP has wait for such long time after every documents done...frustrated

Hi Guys good morning.Thank you Fqyyy for my concern .Yes I have been waiting for o long time its nearly 10 months now.Frustrating but I have been looking at the threads here few lucky ones already had their visa or have been allocated COS although they lodged thier visa after me including one of my friend had his PR last month (lodged 1.5 months after me) amazing DIAC's Business!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RBP

Hi Guys good morning.Thank you Fqyyy for my concern .Yes I have been waiting for o long time its nearly 10 months now.Frustrating but I have been looking at the threads here few lucky ones already had their visa or have been allocated COS although they lodged thier visa after me including one of my friend had his PR last month (lodged 1.5 months after me) amazing DIAC's Business!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning RBP, yes it is ridiculous that almost 4 months for nothing after your nomination approved on Oct last year.

just for my curious, did CO ask you to provide some documents after nomination approved?