RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The reason Im upset is not just a nomination rejection .........its 14th months time I have waited and wasted ...........gerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes, I know what you feeling, it is time consuming!

Last month I applied for PY course for Accountant, and I can apply for EOI by myself on this Dec just in case

As I said earlier today (which has got lost a few pages back) there is no way of knowing. It isn't even done on a first in basis. Melbourne is the slowest office. Drc doesn't seem to make a huge amount of difference. High risk countries are much slower, and cooks appear to be slower, but probably because more are from high risk countries.

If you have an agent then I would suggest contacting them to ask how their other applications are going. Any decent agent should have a few going through.

PATIENCE

blossom

Patience pays off, At the time of my PR approval normal processing time was 6-8 months. When time passed, A month latter, I contacted COE MEL . CO was so helpful and cooperating and phoned me three times, she completed everything in three days.

She asked for a document which will take few months to collect and I informed her then she told me among other things what I can produce. I followed instructions provided and I was expecting decision in few weeks, surprisingly next morning, I was approved.

Politeness will work, COs are humans too like us.

I like your input and honest advice. People like you make society fair and just for needy people.

May be I followed the forum so close for very long.

Edited by Move2

Thanks very much.

I do think the COs used to be a bit more helpful, but they have been under huge pressures since the changes last year. I mean, it is crazy that no cos could do any actual case work for the whole of July as they were having to log, take payments and send out aknowlegements for the rush of rsms applications that came in. Many have been working weekends to try to catch up, and then when they get people phoning again and again (which some on this thread have on a weekly basis) they are going to get fed up. Especially if those applications are still within the guideline times.

And on top of that, according to my agent, he had a huge amount of people come to him trying to get the visa dishonestly, so they now have to do work place visits and be extra observant. You would think with the amount of money they had coming in at that point the very least they could have done was hire casuals to process the payments etc so the COs could carry in with their job. Not many people like being under that type of pressure.

Edited by blossom

Thanks very much.

I do think the COs used to be a bit more helpful, but they have been under huge pressures since the changes last year. I mean, it is crazy that no cos could do any actual case work for the whole of July as they were having to log, take payments and send out entanglements for the rush of rsms applications that came in. Many have been working weekends to try to catch up, and then when they get people phoning again and again (which some on this thread have on a weekly basis) they are going to get fed up. Especially if those applications are still within the guideline times.

And on top of that, according to my agent, he had a huge amount of people come to him trying to get the visa dishonestly, so they now have to do work place visits and be extra observant. You would think with the amount of money they had coming in at that point the very least they could have done was hire casuals to process the payments etc so the COs could carry in with their job. Not many people like being under that type of pressure.

I agree, The lost time in unnecessary communication will cost the legitimate applicant in processing delay. Extra visits and enquirers will result in confusion we are facing know. I am sympathetic with your other comments but let us believe world is full of good people too.

Only few with large problems, creates small problems for many. But again this the way world works and rewards (beyond our control).

Hope for the best.

I miss the weather, I am back in Canada at this time and it is -20.0 degrees+ 10 CMs of snow outside against + 22 Celsius today back home (at your place). Let us enjoy only the good part.

Edited by Move2

@move2, it was 40c here yesterday so just as bad lol.

LOL, that is too much, I am heading for two blankets tonight plus my naturally gas fired furnace ( of course with lot of GHGs).

We rich countries are spoiled with all the riches. For just info, Australia and Canada are highest per capita energy users ( mean worst polluters).

Make sure you send it as a PDF file. Mine came back in a few days, but hubbie sent one of his attachments not as a PDF and his took weeks.

Thanks for your advise, but I did a stupid thing today, I just thought all documents need to be certified by JP and scanned.

after I send all certified copies by email, read the requirement again, oh my dear...only photocopy of original documents! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Hi All,

Friends of ours have been rejected on their nomination- reasoning is that the job was not a senior enough position - salary and organisational chart evidenced this.

She will be with the company two years in July so will re-apply for direct entry then, but unfortunately has lost $5000 in fees for the visa and the agent.

I'm still waiting to hear back about ours. Did call immi last week regarding a 4 week trip I have booked home to Ireland, and they have made a note on my file, as I cannot get approved if I am out of the country.

I am now just over two years on my 457, so am wondering will they now take into account this information when processing? I got skills assessment and have relevant education, and further to that am now a year into a Masters degree, which I am studying here at night.

I applied 13th June, low risk, non-drc.

MA is saying that C is goin to talk to head of the department and will ask for a clarification on this Friday....apart from that I have got 2 new job interviews and possibly a work trial next week in western Australia whose nomination is already been approved before ....There is always a way out ...its just that U SUD NEVER STOP TRYING :) ....

MA is saying that C is goin to talk to head of the department and will ask for a clarification on this Friday....apart from that I have got 2 new job interviews and possibly a work trial next week in western Australia whose nomination is already been approved before ....There is always a way out ...its just that U SUD NEVER STOP TRYING :) ....

have a go

you will be ok!

Hi All,

Friends of ours have been rejected on their nomination- reasoning is that the job was not a senior enough position - salary and organisational chart evidenced this.

She will be with the company two years in July so will re-apply for direct entry then, but unfortunately has lost $5000 in fees for the visa and the agent.

I'm still waiting to hear back about ours. Did call immi last week regarding a 4 week trip I have booked home to Ireland, and they have made a note on my file, as I cannot get approved if I am out of the country.

I am now just over two years on my 457, so am wondering will they now take into account this information when processing? I got skills assessment and have relevant education, and further to that am now a year into a Masters degree, which I am studying here at night.

I applied 13th June, low risk, non-drc.

As far as I know, for the rsms visa it doesn't matter what visa you have been on while working for them before, EXCEPT for some rcbs. Adelaide doesn't require you to advertise if you have worked on a 457 visa with that company. I can't remember if it was for a year or two. Whichever it was, we still had to advertise even though I had worked for them for 3.5 years at that point as it was on different visas.

If you go approved for a 457 though you should have no problem with the rsms visa.

Do you mind me asking what occupation your friends who were refused were working in?

That is great news. Good luck.

I know a guy, he was rejected nomination last year,he changed ma and cancel the visa apply(step3),then he did apply again by same resaurant on Jun12, finally he has granted his visa Jan 13 straight away,the funny thing is it is same CO as last time.

Edited by Ryan Wang

when the nomination is rejected do we have to cancel the visa application or will it be cancelled automatically..

I know a guy, he was rejected nomination last year,he changed ma and cancel the visa apply(step3),then he did apply again by same resaurant on Jun12, finally he has granted his visa Jan 13 straight away,the funny thing is it is same CO as last time.

when the nomination is rejected do we have to cancel the visa application or will it be cancelled automatically..

I remember IMMI website said we should summit nominee visa application after nomination approved, otherwise you will suffer visa fee lost

however, if you summit nomination and nominee visa at same time will take your own risk, but most of us did this way

my opinion, if nomination rejected, and hopeless in MRT, cancel visa application by ourself would be the best option to avoid visa fail history

Edited by fqyyy