RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hello Guys,

After about 8.5 months I have got an email from my MA, saying I have allocated to a case officer. He needs to redo AFP checks because they've got expired during this waiting period. At least after a while, it opens a new window of hope. I believe it shouldn't be far away.

my timeline is:

High Risk Country

Melbourne Processing Center

RCB approved on March 2012

Nomination approved on April 2012

Visa application subclass 119 applied 14 May 2012

Ack Letter received on 16 May 2012

I wish best of the luck for all of us!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Guys,

After about 8.5 months I have got an email from my MA, saying I have allocated to a case officer. He needs to redo AFP checks because they've got expired during this waiting period. At least after a while, it opens a new window of hope. I believe it shouldn't be far away.

my timeline is:

High Risk Country

Melbourne Processing Center

RCB approved on March 2012

Nomination approved on April 2012

Visa application subclass 119 applied 14 May 2012

Ack Letter received on 16 May 2012

I wish best of the luck for all of us!

Hi Pj was yours DRC ??

100% sure no... We are same situation, I will be gone end of next month. I do not have choice, I have to go out from Australia and wait until visa grant. I already request my employer, he allowed. Maximum no more than 2 months out side..

thx gontintaung

but thing is this my employer not allowed me to leave not even for one week, he have to be find another employee, because there is only one more chef after me and that is very busy place in small town and also i do not want to loose this opportunity .

So you have only the way is apply student visa which is like certificate 3 or 4 just for 6 months. Some private school, you do not need to school regularly, it just showing few days. One of my friend she doing like that, for 2 semester, now she granted 457 visa last week, she was working at that time more than 20 hours nothing happened..

Edited by gontintaung

thx gontintaung

but thing is this my employer not allowed me to leave not even for one week, he have to be find another employee, because there is only one more chef after me and that is very busy place in small town and also i do not want to loose this opportunity .

So you have only the way is apply student visa which is like certificate 3 or 4 just for 6 months. Some private school, you do not need to school regularly, it just showing few days. One of my friend she doing like that, for 2 semester, now she granted 457 visa last week, she was working at that time more than 20 hours nothing happened..

Just because she wasn't pulled up for breaking her visa conditions at the time, doesn't mean it won't happen later, especially if immigration want to see proof of how long she has worked her job if she applies for the rsms visa.

The student visa may not be as simple as it once was. Someone got turned down a couple of weeks ago as they couldn't show enough ties to their home country and immigration were not satisfied that they wouldn't try to stay here after their course! Big changes.

well yes u can apply for masters and when u get ur PR u can withdraw ur studies,,and even if ur student visa doesnt gets accepted u can lodge an MRT against it ..wid this u can stay in d country..and let ur RSMS go through...well dis is jus a thought I would suggest u to see a lawyer.

thx ginz as we have visa 573, my wife just finished her master degree(one year course) and i am allowed for full time work. I think if we want to apply for another student visa we can only apply for master course .

hello everyonei am new to pomsinoz. i have applied for rsms(119) non drc(HR) on 22nd of june 2012 acknowledgement received on 29th of jun at perramatta centre .i have not received any response yet but my visa is going to finish in end of this month. If I will not receive any response till the finish of my visa, is there any way to apply for any kind of bridging visa as I am working with my employer from last 8 month. Can anyone help me with my situation?

:confused:

apply 485

I'm curious... despite the fact that there is a backlog of 119/857 RSMS applications, do you guys reckon they've got some case officers working on just the new 187 applications too? Because we have seen a few 187's granted here on the forums. Maybe it really is just a lucky dip! 5 months today since my nomination and non-DRC visa were lodged to the Melbourne office... Even if my status were to change from "Application received" to "In progress" ... it would just make me feel so much better! Maybe it will be granted on Friday for my birthday :P

I'm curious... despite the fact that there is a backlog of 119/857 RSMS applications, do you guys reckon they've got some case officers working on just the new 187 applications too? Because we have seen a few 187's granted here on the forums. Maybe it really is just a lucky dip! 5 months today since my nomination and non-DRC visa were lodged to the Melbourne office... Even if my status were to change from "Application received" to "In progress" ... it would just make me feel so much better! Maybe it will be granted on Friday for my birthday :P

Did u apply yourself? or MA? is it 119? please share your timeline

Did u apply yourself? or MA? is it 119? please share your timeline

Nomination lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012

RSMS (187) Direct Entry Non Decision Ready visa application lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012

Acknowledgement of valid nomination received - 12 September 2012

Acknowledgement of valid visa application received - 12 September 2012

Bridging visa granted - 12 September 2012

Nomination lodged with RCB - 10 October 2012

Nomination approved by RCB - 13 November 2012

All done through a MA.

what field did u apply in mate...and in what state are u residing??

Nomination lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012 RSMS (187) Direct Entry Non Decision Ready visa application lodged with DIAC - 11 September 2012 Acknowledgement of valid nomination received - 12 September 2012 Acknowledgement of valid visa application received - 12 September 2012 Bridging visa granted - 12 September 2012 Nomination lodged with RCB - 10 October 2012 Nomination approved by RCB - 13 November 2012 All done through a MA.