Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

On thursday i demanded that my MA contact DIAC regarding my application and on Saturday I got a case officer, nomination approved and medicals requested!!!!!!!!

I have checked my emails every morning for near 8 months waiting on this and im in shock but so happy!!

Can someone please tell me, if DIAC were going to refuse the application for whatever reason, would they do so before they would send me to do medicals???

Applied, nomination and visa application at melbourne NON DRC 27/6/2012, Industrial Sales, acknowledgement in September............Case officer on 2nd February 2013

Hi, Macus

Congratulations. Is it possible that you would let us know if you are from High Risk or low risk country? Appreciate!

Hi fellows, just want to share a good news of mine. We just got an email of PR Granted. Timeline is 857 Non Drc, Hairdresser, Parramatta, lodged on 1st of June 2012, CO assigned Monday and visa granted sameday. I'm from high risc and it took almost 7 months. These MA agents really sucks so try to contact department yourself. I filed my case myself going through document checklist and nothing extra asked for. MA charging 5K just for doing nothing so to do it yourself. Wish you all the best Guys.

Hi fellows, just want to share a good news of mine. We just got an email of PR Granted. Timeline is 857 Non Drc, Hairdresser, Parramatta, lodged on 1st of June 2012, CO assigned Monday and visa granted sameday. I'm from high risc and it took almost 7 months. These MA agents really sucks so try to contact department yourself. I filed my case myself going through document checklist and nothing extra asked for. MA charging 5K just for doing nothing so to do it yourself. Wish you all the best Guys.

Congrats mate !!!!!!

what that mean? you directly send email to co???

...Good on yea mate....congrats ........;)

I have just been told by Agent that CO is ready to grant a visa to my.

Only problem is that my wife and daughter are offshore and CO seeking for a returning date.

Have to adjust their flights date..........Good news is on the corner :)

Following my previous post. My wife and kid are back in australia. MA has communicated the same to the case officer..now waiting for the news!!!!

I did send an email to the department of Melbourne yesterday but they didn't reply me but only the auto response. What could I do?

I emailed them on 18 Jan and received a reply on 30 Jan, so be patient - they are quite slow with their email responses