RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got told from my agent that case officer has said that the application is in order except the medical checks for my baby but as per medibank my baby's health checks were finalised on the same day when our's were. .so my agent has to communicate the same to CO. Has anyone else been in the same situation?

Edited by sunny2012

Me same like you brother 25 june 119 decision ready in perth .still waiting for co . My ma told me yours 9 months finished in march so wait untill march for june decision ready files .finger cross all will be good.god will full fill Our wishes.:)

Edited by amit0079

If anyone frm Immi is in here watching our comments ....I humbly request them please help with the processing time of people who have overdue their timelimits.....nasim , RBP, Jazz , rid and lot more

Surely they would be the same unless someone has been granted, in which case if they are on this site they will update at that time. I don't think they need reminding.

Me same like you brother 25 june 119 decision ready in perth .still waiting for co . My ma told me yours 9 months finished in march so wait untill march for june decision ready files .finger cross all will be good.god will full fill Our wishes.:)

Hello amit..just asking only of what is the name of your agent in perth..We are the same DRC application and same date of lodging..I just wondering only if he is sure of the month of March that this is the time to allocate all June applicant or he just guessing..

Passed 8 months and 8 days, Still no news...

I wish,it would be soon.Because this waiting period is full of stress!

Melbourne Center

High Risk Country

DRC

Nomination Approved: 15April 2012

Visa Application logged: 14 May 2012

ACK Letter: 16 May 2012

Edited by pj73