RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

hi, can anyone advise me i just recived pre-grant letter for 119 it that means my visa will definatly get grant after i levae australia or can chances to get rejaction too

congratulation man u got u r P R can u tell me witch office u applied and what was the date of u r application and u r occupation please. thanks

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there anyone here waiting for 15 months? it is really painfull

Your case is extreme. I got a mate from Iran who did ENS offshore as a civil engineer more than a year ago, it also cost him a fair while to get everything clear, but not 15 months. I hate to get political, but as a matter of fact, Iran is on the list of terrorist countries by US which I don't identify. That could be why you got stuck.

Seriously I applied same day at Perth... Did u get co or pre-grant letter straight up... Can u plz tell if u got time anyways congrats enjoy ur rest of life

But my nomination was already approved in feb last year and I had the CO and only think he checked is call my employer and check that m still working or not and with in 1 hour I recived pre-grant letter

But my nomination was already approved in feb last year and I had the CO and only think he checked is call my employer and check that m still working or not and with in 1 hour I recived pre-grant letter

Just to inform you do not worry they have start allocate the case who have lodge near 20 April man take it easy nd good luck .

Seriously I applied same day at Perth... Did u get co or pre-grant letter straight up... Can u plz tell if u got time anyways congrats enjoy ur rest of life

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:Processing CentreENSRSMS Parramatta 28 June 2012 15 May 2012 Melbourne1 April 2012 1 April 2012 Perth 26 June 2012 26 april*2012

Specially when you are working in a town where you've got no friends and family....no shops and hospital nearby wit uncertainty of visa and dissatisfactory job with employer who wants you to do everything ( unskilled jobs )....U get more frustrated :(

I am also very close to 8.5 months but 15 months is way to much....hope U;ll get ur visa very soon ...

and sometimes U feel like withdrawing Ur application and all of a sudden U think of all the effort and money u've spent..all these time u've spent ...and think of very limited alternatives U've I keep quiet and stop my tears and sorrow in me....I feel like first time in my life I've become so helpless and tied up ....and I reckon more than 50 % of the our frns in pomsinoz are suffering ....suffering like me...May god give us all the power to overcome this test ......

Specially when you are working in a town where you've got no friends and family....no shops and hospital nearby wit uncertainty of visa and dissatisfactory job with employer who wants you to do everything ( unskilled jobs )....U get more frustrated :(