RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hello ..RBP .any date change in immi email ...i just got immi email and it still showing same 8 march...

Hi,

Rajkad,

When I did with vic.pse@immi.gov.au it does not say anything but when I did try yesterday with nsw.pse@immi.gov.au it showed 1st of April for Melbourne.Have a look!!!!

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]ENS

[/TD]

[TD]RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]28 June 2012

[/TD]

[TD]15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]1 April 2012

[/TD]

[TD]1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]26 June 2012

[/TD]

[TD]16 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we cannot provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi RBP,

that means rsms application in parramatta has not been changed from november and can you tell me how to get this information,what should we write in subject and body of the email

Hi just send a blank email to immi it will come up automatic email.Thanks RBP

Hi Guys For automatic email update from Immi wa and Nsw sends back some changes for Melbourne but when I sent blank email to vic it shows the same dates as 8th march for RSMS what is the truth or their syetem has broken down?Many thnaks,RBP

Edited by RBP

Hi Guys For automatic email update from Immi wa and Nsw sends back some changes for Melbourne but when I sent blank email to vic it shows the same dates as 8th march for RSMS what is the truth or their syetem has broken down?Many thnaks,RBP

Hi RBP I ring today imm he told melbourne on 8 march

They also started allocating case off to july and august files...see melbourne immi email.

Post*1 July 2012*electronically lodged ApplicationsDue to the large influx of applications in June 2012, our capacity to allocate post July 2012 electronic applications has been affected. Decision Ready applications are a priority. We are currently allocating*e-lodged applications received July-August 2012

They also started allocating case off to july and august files...see melbourne immi email.

What they are saying is that the NEW E-logged applications that were lodged with the new system from 1st of July have been delayed processing due to the large old lodger pre July applications.

It does not mean that our pre July application have reach Juyl-August assigning

Hi,

Guys good morning.

This is the latest timelines generated by automatic email from Melbourne Processing centre:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]ENS

[/TD]

[TD]RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]28 June 2012

[/TD]

[TD]15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]1 April 2012

[/TD]

[TD]1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]26 June 2012

[/TD]

[TD]16 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Post 1 July 2012 Applications

Due to the large volume of applications lodged before 1 July 2012 our current allocation of

e-lodged cases is limited.

Thanks for the info. You will be receiving good news soon since Melb is looking into April cases. Good luck!!!

Hi,

Guys good morning.

This is the latest timelines generated by automatic email from Melbourne Processing centre:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre[/TD]

[TD]ENS[/TD]

[TD]RSMS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta[/TD]

[TD]28 June 2012[/TD]

[TD]15 May 2012[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne[/TD]

[TD]1 April 2012[/TD]

[TD]1 April 2012[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth[/TD]

[TD]26 June 2012[/TD]

[TD]16 April 2012[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Post 1 July 2012 Applications

Due to the large volume of applications lodged before 1 July 2012 our current allocation of

e-lodged cases is limited.

Unableiveable , was expecting long jump after Xmas ad new year ... Just little stepped up dump ass.... Applied in 26 April ,hope I'm in too far.... Should have for another month to allocate ****in co

Hi Prince Deep we are in the same date where did you apply?Lets us hope we will hear soemthing soon.

Thanks RBP

Edited by RBP

Just had immigration requesting documents (x-ray, evidence of functional english for my partner) and profit/loss statement from my employer.

They have also advised my CO has not been assigned as yet!......at least something moved forward after 9 months