RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi vicky and blossom.... Just my MA told me to redo AFP and medicals not DIAC .... My CO didnt contacted us back after 28 sept 12 wen he sent email saying that he is my CO and will give his decision based upon docs provided and he also said sorry for delay but now again more than 3 months gone and no reply from him . My lodgement date was 6 march 12.

Has your agent contacted them to ask what is happening?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And once again no updates on the processing times....

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Normally they update on thursday or friday .

Hi vicky and blossom.... Just my MA told me to redo AFP and medicals not DIAC .... My CO didnt contacted us back after 28 sept 12 wen he sent email saying that he is my CO and will give his decision based upon docs provided and he also said sorry for delay but now again more than 3 months gone and no reply from him . My lodgement date was 6 march 12.

hi kk in my opinion if u r case officer no required any further documents then u dont need to do anything , because when u get case officer if he need anything then same day he have to send a mail to u r MA ,about u r case i think u going to get u r decision this or next week so dont do anything u going to get u r approval shortly. otherwise its up to u if u want to spend $1000.try to talk with u r MA and tell him to push a bit to immi.

Hi I Had question regarding my Rsms file. i want to know from which date i have to count my months for allocation of my case, its from Date when i lodge my Diac nomination +visa or from date i received my RCB nom Approve

thanks

kayes

From when you lodged your actual visa.

Hi guyz,

Its my first posting. I applied 119 DRC on 25/06/12 at stupid Melbourne office but still no new at all.

Just got a e-mail from immi officer on last November they were working in 15/06/12 DRC.

Also My MA told me yesterday couple of cases(DRC) in last June were granted before Christmas.

Does anyone has a same time line with me? It is really driving me crazy about waiting.

Well now my MA finally recieved this from my CO.... Bit weird but atleast some movement.... CO email below here but i dnt know wat xactly he wants to tell us.

Thank you for the inquiries into the progress of your clients nomination and visa application regarding $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ As I previously advised, various departmental processing and checks may be undertaken prior to the nomination and visa decision.

Although the application was lodged by you as ‘Decision Ready’ we must ensure that all applications meet the mandatory requirements for approval and this is taking longer than service standards. I will be continuing to work on your clients application and I will be sending you a separate email concerning some additional information I require the from nominator – $$$$$$

Well now my MA finally recieved this from my CO.... Bit weird but atleast some movement.... CO email below here but i dnt know wat xactly he wants to tell us.

Thank you for the inquiries into the progress of your clients nomination and visa application regarding $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ As I previously advised, various departmental processing and checks may be undertaken prior to the nomination and visa decision.

Although the application was lodged by you as ‘Decision Ready’ we must ensure that all applications meet the mandatory requirements for approval and this is taking longer than service standards. I will be continuing to work on your clients application and I will be sending you a separate email concerning some additional information I require the from nominator – $$$$$$

Hello Kk Sandhu our timeline is quite similar

Mine is lodged 27 feburary 2012

and acknowledgement rec on 6 march 2012 in Perth non drc

yours parramatta DRC

lodged 6 march 2012

ack 15march 2012

Mmmmmm, sounds like they might be unhappy with something your employer has or hasn't given. I could understand them taking so long if it was checks to do with you being from a high risk country, but this seems very odd.

I think that email means you need to be patient~~Also, maybe your CO think your material is not enough to make decision that's why he/she mentioned :" I will be sending you a separate email concerning some additional information I require the from nominator"

:no:

Hi all,

I Ve been following the forum for a while.

I just want to share with u my timeline :

I ve applied from perth 30/03/12 not DRC low risk country

Yesterday 08/01/13 I received my case officer and ask me to leave the country for have my visa granted cause I ve applied offshore

I've been waiting for more than 9 months .

Hope all the best and to receive some good news soon to everyone that has been waiting .

it has been a long and stressful wait for me..

Im so happy that I've finally received some good news .

Hi all,

I Ve been following the forum for a while.

I just want to share with u my timeline :

I ve applied from perth 30/03/12 not DRC low risk country

Yesterday 08/01/13 I received my case officer and ask me to leave the country for have my visa granted cause I ve applied offshore

I've been waiting for more than 9 months .

Hope all the best and to receive some good news soon to everyone that has been waiting .

it has been a long and stressful wait for me..

Im so happy that I've finally received some good news .

Can you plz tell us which occupation did u applied for.?

Hi all, I Ve been following the forum for a while. I just want to share with u my timeline : I ve applied from perth 30/03/12 not DRC low risk country Yesterday 08/01/13 I received my case officer and ask me to leave the country for have my visa granted cause I ve applied offshore I've been waiting for more than 9 months . Hope all the best and to receive some good news soon to everyone that has been waiting .it has been a long and stressful wait for me.. Im so happy that I've finally received some good news .
Congrats mate finally u will got ur visa very soon. Mate, if it's possible if u tell us ur occupation. I would really appreciate. Thanx ASHU

hi guys for how long this AFP clearance valid for ... in-case of expiry do we have to do it again ?????????

It lasts one year. The Aussie one you need to do again if you have been living in oz (sending mine in seemed to put my application to the top and was granted that day, yay). Ones from overseas if you have not been there since seems to be up to the co.

thanks blossom your info has always been helpful :)

It lasts one year. The Aussie one you need to do again if you have been living in oz (sending mine in seemed to put my application to the top and was granted that day, yay). Ones from overseas if you have not been there since seems to be up to the co.