Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest janglon
Welcome to poms in oz. if they have not told you your application has been refused then it hasn't YET. Did you use an agent?

It doesn't sound good for you though.

Yes,I used agent

And I had visa expire July 2014 on 457 manager restaurant and catering 2 years already before lodge rsms but different employer.

Can u advise on my situation ..pls

Yes,I used agent

And I had visa expire July 2014 on 457 manager restaurant and catering 2 years already before lodge rsms but different employer.

Can u advise on my situation ..pls

I'm rather confused here. So you are on a 457 which runs out in a year and a half, working for a different employer to the one who is sponsoring for the rsms?

You would be best off asking your agent what is likely to happen with your application.

Guest janglon
I'm rather confused here. So you are on a 457 which runs out in a year and a half, working for a different employer to the one who is sponsoring for the rsms?

You would be best off asking your agent what is likely to happen with your application.

Sorry I made u confused.

I got new employer and he application apply my application on rsms and he didn't transfer to him and I don't know why? Now he plan is transfer to him and waiting my results , and what's can I do?

Thank you

Guest janglon
hi janglon, why dont u get PR (ENS) from the current employer who sponsoring u on 457? I think that would be easier

I fine another job because my position can't get pr, so I try to apply rsms, if I can I go back to old job better.

Guest janglon
Why couldn't you get pr with that position?

My boss told me last yeas, and I spoke with her!!! Can I go to fine in regional area try to get pr. She said u Can go if u can get pr at country side but now I waiting for refuse my visa.... if I go back I Can get pr or not?

Guest janglon
Ok, we'll that depends on what area you would be in.

Did your new company take over your 457 visa? If do you might have more of a chance than the other people.

I'll tranfer to new employer next year but I not sure??

But now I have my 6 way for Can u advise which one better!!!

1. Waiting for refuse my rsms. Only 10% pass

2.If refuse go to MRT.Only 1% win

3.Transfer to him .

4.Find another sponsor.

5.Go back to my boss.

6.Go home????? My country .

I'll tranfer to new employer next year but I not sure??

But now I have my 6 way for Can u advise which one better!!!

1. Waiting for refuse my rsms. Only 10% pass

2.If refuse go to MRT.Only 1% win

3.Transfer to him .

4.Find another sponsor.

5.Go back to my boss.

6.Go home????? My country .

Without knowing all the facts nobody can answer that for you. Your best bet would be to employ a registered migration agent.

DIAC would have slowed down to a snails pace by now. From mid of January they should speed up back to normal processing times.

It would have been nice, if there was an automated system in which everyone could see their case/application pending and how far it has progressed in the que with an exact timeframe until a CO would be assigned. (wishfull Thinking :))

For sure he lodged as Non DRC.

U can follow the Time frame from DIAC but it's not always the case. Some people lodged in march are still waiting in the queue.

I would say that it very much depends on our luck..

Totally agree. This is what I keep trying to tell people who come along asking how long their visa will be. There is no logic! Nobody can even guess as it is so random.

Totally agree. This is what I keep trying to tell people who come along asking how long their visa will be. There is no logic! Nobody can even guess as it is so random.

Well supposed well could all look at it this way, it does provide a wildcard chance that DIAC randomly picks an application and processes way before its place in the ultra delayed queuing system.

Last Parramatta provided date was 15 of May, let hope that this date is completely wrong and extremely old and DIAC is actually already at the 28th of June processing date ;)

In that case where is my CO ;) J

Well supposed well could all look at it this way, it does provide a wildcard chance that DIAC randomly picks an application and processes way before its place in the ultra delayed queuing system.

Last Parramatta provided date was 15 of May, let hope that this date is completely wrong and extremely old and DIAC is actually already at the 28th of June processing date ;)

In that case where is my CO ;) J

Hello there

If they are processing 28th june than where is mine?

I lodged mine on 18th may no co? and lodged at parramatta only and NON DRC, nothing has happened yet

I am very much tensed after hearing that someone got their visa and we are still waiting for our co to be assigned!!!!!!!!

lets get finger crossed, we get some news from DIAC soon.

Thanks