RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

HI Blossom Thanks For Help

Finally Immi SA Approved my nomination Last week. Now wondering how long to wait for Diac nomi to get approve, I had Applied DIAC NOM + Visa 119 On 15th june 2012

You Got UR Visa Approved or Still waiting

Edited by Kayes49

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey xxaustraliaxx that updating is done now they going to finalise those applications who already got the case officer. because before Christmas all the case officer have to finalise those applications . so hopefully starting January 2013 u will have a good news for sure.

Where did you find that info about finishing their cases before Christmas? Your other post I don't understand what you are saying.

Kayes49, yes, my rsms was granted on the 15th of november, after applying to Melbourne drc on June 15th. :-)

hey rid i just received ack. letter on 11of july and nothing heard until now . i applied 119 as a decision ready at perth on 26/june/2012.my opinion is who applied on 25or26/june/2012 still waiting even we know some people who applied on 27or28or29/june/2012 they allready got there approval .also i heard nearly 2000 applications at perth immigration holding on the side who applied on 25 or 26/june/2012 .because we can see no one got there approval who applied on 25/26/june/2012. these date are going to get there approval in January 2013 strait away. lets see who are agree with my opinion .

yes vicky.its true .no one had got approved who had appied in 25 or 26 june.i had also apply in 25 june 119 drc at perth.some

time i am amazing which applicant who was applied on 27,28 they also get the approval. but hope all will well

Another update on my friends who applied non DRC in the middle of june low risk got their visa approved today!

Great news for them, hopefully not too long to go :)

Hi Avvy,

which immi center is it? Malbourne, perth or paramatta?

Was it a 119?

I lodged my 119 in paramatta on the 31st, non drc, low risk and I am still waiting.

I know I have a co from beginning of november but no formal news.

Cograts Blossom

Good news Feeling Great Relief :biggrin:

you applied onshore or offshore

You Know how long non Drc file has to wait i lodge on 15th june DIAC NOM +Visa 119. I Got Both Ack Letter on 28th june

Thanks, it does feel great. I applied onshore the same date as you. There really is no way of knowing how long it will take. Some people non drc have ready had their visas before drc people. I would guess, and it really would be just that, that you will probably be waiting at least another couple of months, maybe more if you are high risk country. Hopefully not too long though.

Guest RockyKhera

Hi all, i applied non drc 187 e lodge visa on 18th sep 2012 in melbourne, can someone please help me that how much time does it take to approve nomination and allocate CO in e lodge cases ? Please.

Hi rocky,

Please check the link below to follow RSMS 187 thread

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/162603-rsms-187-visa-timeline.html

Cheers

Hi all, i applied non drc 187 e lodge visa on 18th sep 2012 in melbourne, can someone please help me that how much time does it take to approve nomination and allocate CO in e lodge cases ? Please.

Oh dear...

i have written a some message on wrong place. (it was 856 thread message board haha)

Anyway i found right place now..

My timeline is

11-5-2012 RCB approved

28-5-2012 Lodged non-drc 857 visa (with Magration service)

Low risk country

and Waiting... It is almost 7 month and test my patience now.

Nobody knows. It could happen, it might not.

Hi! If I received a phone interview from immigration staff does it mean I my case was assigned to a co ?

Its already two weeks after the phone call still no news from ma or immigration. 5 months gone..

Hi! If I received a phone interview from immigration staff does it mean I my case was assigned to a co ?

Its already two weeks after the phone call still no news from ma or immigration. 5 months gone..

Awww can I ask what they after. Why phone interview had been happened ... Did they ask u how many hours u doing in work place...?

Awww can I ask what they after. Why phone interview had been happened ... Did they ask u how many hours u doing in work place...?

They r not asking me specifically .. Just found anyone who's working in the restaurant to clarify some details about the restaurant such as owner , address Phone number etc .

Yes. Some people in here have had to wait quite a while after the phone interview though.

Hi friends.

Im RSMS visa do I have to compulsory work 2 years with my Employer?I think once i get RSMS visa then DIAC will not check whether i worked with my eployer 2 years or not.

Hi Avvy,

which immi center is it? Malbourne, perth or paramatta?

Was it a 119?

I lodged my 119 in paramatta on the 31st, non drc, low risk and I am still waiting.

I know I have a co from beginning of november but no formal news.

Hi Massimo,

My friends applied in Perth and it was onshore, low risk, non DRC. He is an electrician so possibly due to having a trade in high demand they were bumped up the line (But that's an uninformed guess!)

I applied 13th June onshore to Perth, received acknowledgement letter 15th June (So must have just got in before the rush), low risk and non DRC and am still waiting on a CO.

Think it's probably unlikely I'll hear anything before Christmas now at this stage..!

Hi friends.

Im RSMS visa do I have to compulsory work 2 years with my Employer?I think once i get RSMS visa then DIAC will not check whether i worked with my eployer 2 years or not.

Yes you do. It is clearly part of the visa conditions.

There is another thread going where someone has changed jobs and immigration are contacting their new employer.

thanks for reply

i am from high risk country. it might after Christmas Break let see hope soon

Can you tell me After immi sa certified the nomination. What Diac check in next step i know they have to approve the nomination but what they see a main criteria they check for nomination any idea

Updated ~~~~

IMPORTANT NOTICE: OCT-NOV Bridging Visas

Due to system issues we are unable to grant Bridging Visas for e-lodged applications between the 27th of October and 23rd of November, inclusive of these dates. If you have a substantive visa that has already expired or require a bridging visa during this period, please send an email with the following subject heading "OCT - NOV Bridging Visa" to this email inbox. In the email, please specify the full name of the applicant, TRN and date of birth.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Parramatta Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE=class: cms_table]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]

ENS

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

thanks for reply

i am from high risk country. it might after Christmas Break let see hope soon

Can you tell me After immi sa certified the nomination. What Diac check in next step i know they have to approve the nomination but what they see a main criteria they check for nomination any idea

Well the next step would be checking you out I suppose. In not totally sure what you are asking.

Well the next step would be checking you out I suppose. In not totally sure what you are asking.

i was asking about what criteria Diac Check in nomination as you know all has to satisfy the guidelines of RCB to approve nomination. Any idea what diac Guideline to satify