RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi everyone. I am just new to this forum but i have been a silent follower and was just wondering if anyone can help me out understand the whole process of this RSMS filed last June 2012. What should happen after one has been assigned a CO? I have read that some who were assigned CO were granted visa after a month or so and some others are taking time. What is the philosophy behind being assigned a CO? i am so confused. My MA supposedly have filed a DRC 857 during the last week of June and was just assigned a CO last week and haven't heard anything since then.

thanks in advance.

No one really knows what's going on. A lot of us seem to be in the same situation, lodged DRC late June and heard nothing since. Basically a CO is the last person along the line that actually makes the decision on your case. If you have a CO then I'd just sit back and be patient. If you really are DRC it wont be long because they have everything they need to make a decision. You're doing better than most people who haven't even got that far. Good luck, I'm sure you'll hear soon.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest solar eclipse
No one really knows what's going on. A lot of us seem to be in the same situation, lodged DRC late June and heard nothing since. Basically a CO is the last person along the line that actually makes the decision on your case. If you have a CO then I'd just sit back and be patient. If you really are DRC it wont be long because they have everything they need to make a decision. You're doing better than most people who haven't even got that far. Good luck, I'm sure you'll hear soon.

thanks mate. I hope so too.

Lol. I'm no bro ;-)

Hi my all friends,

I want your help.My agent said he got my RCB and he is not sending me it since last 4 days.He said he already sent me in my E-mail but he didnt because he is lie with me.I think He is is lier and making me fool.How can check my RCB if he will give me photocopy of RCB.

My RCB area is Swan hill,Victoria..I want to check is it Genuine or not?so how can I check it?i think only one way is calling but i am confuse how to talk and what to talk to RCB when I call them?

Please let me know Solution.

Thank You all

Hi my all friends,

I want your help.My agent said he got my RCB and he is not sending me it since last 4 days.He said he already sent me in my E-mail but he didnt because he is lie with me.I think He is is lier and making me fool.How can check my RCB if he will give me photocopy of RCB.

My RCB area is Swan hill,Victoria..I want to check is it Genuine or not?so how can I check it?i think only one way is calling but i am confuse how to talk and what to talk to RCB when I call them?

Thank You all

Call with the Receipt/Reference number which can be found on your RCB application fee invoice,call them and just tell, "GooD morning or whatever, i am calling to check the status of RCB application which i have submitted ??? ago if the lady or man is kind enough will ask you the reference number which you should have.Rest you will know from other side."

one more thing,if your agent is registered agent which you canT check through MARA website,then you dont need to worry he can cheat and if he ever did he will be on dark side.

but try calling RCB office,they are human,so dont be scared,GIVE A TRY.

Best of luck

Ask him to fax it to you.

If yours is anything like Adelaide they don't answer their phone at all.

Did you ask your employer if they were sent a copy directly? I know my rcb did, at least when we failed, can't remember about when we passed.

What reason do you think your agent has for lying to you?

Great news! Not long now hopefully! I know how frustrating that wait is.

With our luck they will want work place checks, new uk police check (it ran out, but we haven't been in the uk for nearly five years), and then the case officer will break their leg and go on holiday lol.

Same here, finally w8tng after 9.5 months.

Requested more docs from ma emp, will b providing by tomorrow.

Fingers crossed and good luck blossom.

:-)

Hi Sambo its too much but good news hope a a grand weeekend Party lol!!!!!!!

Edited by RBP

Hi my all friends,

Thank You all

Apparently the RCB is a private, legal document between your employer and the Certifying Body and therefore they wont disclose any information to you anyway. If you are unsure ask your employer to show you or follow it up. RCB's only speak to employers.

melbourne centre lodged on 26 june included spouse . nomination approved today non drc .

my fd lodged one week before me .drc...received phone call from immigration ,

Well just realized tho I lodged in Melbourne but it was processed in Perth ...,Just received a phone interview from someone aski about the number of employees and owners name ..m not sure whether it's from immigration cos I wasnt the one who pick up the phone at first .. I miss the message when the caller introduce herself ! But I was told that it's " from IM ...tion" I reckon it's immigration ?in this scenario does it mean my case was allocated to a case officer?

Guest solar eclipse
Perminant residency granted today!

Applied 15th June drc at Melbourne. British nursery person.

I cried. Lots. Lol.

Congratulations mate. the long wait was worth it all for you. I hope to get mine soon too. God bless us all.