• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum.

Im in the process of obtaining an RSMS 187 Visa as Business Administration Manager through Paramatta Office.

Please see my time line below:

Aug 2nd: Nomination Submitted

Aug 20th: Nomination Approved

Aug 27th: Medicals Completed

Sep 15th: Application Lodged (Decision Ready)

Nov 8th: Acknowledgment Letter Received

Have now began the wait to be assigned a CO!

Does anyone know how long it has taken to be assigned a CO after receiving Acknowledgment Letter in previous cases?

My MA said its hard to call at this stage.

Was hoping to be back in the sun before Christmas but dont think it may happen now!!

I want to apply for RSMS.I am on bridging A,When i apply my rsms offshore application that time do i have to go back to my home to submit visa application and nomination ?

They tell you they are ready to issue the visa and you have to go offshore, but I was under the impression that since July 1st there was no onshore/offshore visa. That it was the same.

blossom my RCB is Victoria and swanhill area.How can i check my RCB is genuine or not?

Did your agent send you a copy of it? Did your employer get sent a copy directly?

What possible reason do you think your agent would have to lie to you?

If he hasn't sent you a copy of the approval then ask him for it.

Hey Sully, there is another thread about RSMS 187 recently started, please share your timeline there as well, My timeline is pretty closer to yours, I applied for RSMS 187 (DRC) Visa on 7 Sep and Received Acknowledgment Letter on 5 November, now waiting begins.. Below is the link for other thread:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/162603-rsms-187-visa-timeline-4.html

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum.

Im in the process of obtaining an RSMS 187 Visa as Business Administration Manager through Paramatta Office.

Please see my time line below:

Aug 2nd: Nomination Submitted

Aug 20th: Nomination Approved

Aug 27th: Medicals Completed

Sep 15th: Application Lodged (Decision Ready)

Nov 8th: Acknowledgment Letter Received

Have now began the wait to be assigned a CO!

Does anyone know how long it has taken to be assigned a CO after receiving Acknowledgment Letter in previous cases?

My MA said its hard to call at this stage.

Was hoping to be back in the sun before Christmas but dont think it may happen now!!

Edited by jaskiratsingh

Thanks Jaskiratsingh.

I have looked at forums posted back in 2009 and people were getting assigned CO's in a matter of days after receiving Acknowledgement letter... if only!!!

Have you lodged a Decision Ready application?

If going through an MA have they provided you with any time-frame of CO assignment or Case approval?

Just called Perth immigration office about my case and they said its in progress but no case officer assigned and i might have to wait 6-8 months because i have submitted in june.

RCB submitted on 4th June 2012

RCB Approved on 22th June 2012

Nomination and visa application lodged on 25th June 2012 in Perth.

Waiting.........

Oh right, thanks. Well it's not worth risking it. I know what you mean about it not making much difference. A friend applied non DRC about 5 weeks before me and he already has his 857. I can't see me getting mine before xmas. :( Oh well.

Well my agent has contacted me and said he doesn't think they are processing ours as drc. :-/

I don't get it! If you applied DRC why Diac shouldn't process your application for what it is!?! This means that your app is on the pipeline?

He says he isn't totally sure yet, will try to find out tomorrow. But yes, I agree. He says lots of people's drc applications in the chaos of the June applications have not been put in as drc. Not impressed.

Hi guys I don't know how diac process applications one of my friend applied on 28 th of June non DRC in Perth and got case officer yesterday, diac requested some of documents, and there is another guy he is friend of my friend applied on 29of June non DRC at Perth already got refusal a month ago.

He says he isn't totally sure yet, will try to find out tomorrow. But yes, I agree. He says lots of people's drc applications in the chaos of the June applications have not been put in as drc. Not impressed.

How frustrating! If that's the case I might as well get that BVB. Grrr. Let us know what he says. My agent said he think I'm up soon because some of his other DRC clients from this area who applied around the same time or after me have started being approved. I'm not convinced though. Kinda just given up hope on that phone call arriving this year :(

Hi guys I don't know how diac process applications one of my friend applied on 28 th of June non DRC in Perth and got case officer yesterday, diac requested some of documents, and there is another guy he is friend of my friend applied on 29of June non DRC at Perth already got refusal a month ago.

Do you know why they got refused?

Guest solar eclipse

Hi everyone. I am just new to this forum but i have been a silent follower and was just wondering if anyone can help me out understand the whole process of this RSMS filed last June 2012. What should happen after one has been assigned a CO? I have read that some who were assigned CO were granted visa after a month or so and some others are taking time. What is the philosophy behind being assigned a CO? i am so confused. My MA supposedly have filed a DRC 857 during the last week of June and was just assigned a CO last week and haven't heard anything since then.

thanks in advance.