RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My fd . Drc Melbourne centre lodge nomination n application on 2x/6 /2012 onshore, cook, visa granted yesterday .received Phone call from immigration a week before The grant . But mine is non Drc agent expect 3 months later than Drc

hi just wondering what did immigration ask your friend thanks

Guest crusty10003

Hi Sunypatni,

RSMS 119 RDC lodged on 27/6/2012 at Perth.ACK letter recieved and thats all.

hi crusty, i really appreciate your response for my query. i have lodged mine in parramatta, nsw, as cook.

if you don't mind may i know what is your timeline and center that you lodged your file?

thanks suny

Hello Friends,I am Karan.

I am going to lodge 119 Visa,RSMS Offshore,I am in Australia but on Bridging Visa.My employer has already applied to get RCB and still hasn't got it.I am applying Offshore category as i am on bridging visa in Australia and i will leave country when my Case Officer will let me know before he grant Visa.

Could anyone let me know Please:

(1) how long generally it takes to get RCB,It is Swan Hill Regional Area,Victoria.

(2) My agent is going to Lodge Decision Ready application so Should I have to do medical at the same time when I apply for DRC application?

(3)Me and my wife is here in Australia on Bridging visa but my 7 year Son is at back home so I am going to attach his Visa application too as my dependent.I am confusing about his Medical.How and when to do his medical while I am applying my Visa application from here?

Thank You everyone for reading my question

Karan

Hi karan,

that visa number is just for applications made before the 1st of July. Sorry I can't remember the new one off hand. My rcb took three months, others get theirs in days. What profession are you going for?

The son thing I'm sorry but I have no idea. Your agent would be the best person to advise on that as it is a pretty unusual situation.

What visa are you currently waiting for?

Hello Friends,I am Karan.

I am going to lodge 119 Visa,RSMS Offshore,I am in Australia but on Bridging Visa.My employer has already applied to get RCB and still hasn't got it.I am applying Offshore category as i am on bridging visa in Australia and i will leave country when my Case Officer will let me know before he grant Visa.

Could anyone let me know Please:

(1) how long generally it takes to get RCB,It is Swan Hill Regional Area,Victoria.

(2) My agent is going to Lodge Decision Ready application so Should I have to do medical at the same time when I apply for DRC application?

(3)Me and my wife is here in Australia on Bridging visa but my 7 year Son is at back home so I am going to attach his Visa application too as my dependent.I am confusing about his Medical.How and when to do his medical while I am applying my Visa application from here?

Thank You everyone for reading my question

Karan

Hi,

Karan in regards of your medical If you are going to do DRC you have to have your medical ready before applying.For your son you can arrange his medical done from panel doctors see this link www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/ they can send your son's medical reports to DIAC.Rbp

Edited by RBP

Hi,

Karan in regards of your medical If you are going to do DRC you have to have your medical ready before applying.For your son you can arrange his medical done from panel doctors see this link www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/ they can send your medical reports to DIAC.Rbp

Hi RBP and Blossom79.Thank you guys to reply me quick and i really appreciate your reply.

Thank You RBP and Blossom

Regards

Karan Roy

Hi Blossom, I'm wondering if you or someone else might know the answer to this question. I need to apply for a BVB to travel in December, obviously I never thought this was going to happen as I thought I would have a decision by now being DRC (26th June) and everything. I spoke to immi the other day and the man was quite rude...and my agent hasn't been much help either. Immi told me they would only grant a BVB within 7-10days of wanting to travel, but I heard before that you must apply at least 14 days in advance. What was your situation? Also I'm intending to go for 6 weeks but as I understand it, if they are ready to make a decision I will have to return within 28 days. Is this right do you know? Also I am wondering, if a decision is made in the days before I travel and for whatever reason it is refused, would I be able to lodge an appeal for an onshore application whilst overseas? I've been really patient until now, but 2.5 years is a long time to not see my family and I have been looking forward to this trip for so long. Now I'm thinking I might not be able to go at all. Any experience you have on this would be appreciated. Thanks :D

Hi,

Was yours 857 then I think you should be obnshore within 28 days. If Off shore I think you should be fine to grant visa as Immi regulation says you needed be offshore to make a decesion.And the best thing to ask your MA.

Regards,RBP

Edited by RBP

857 is an onshore visa, therefore I have to be onshore for a decision to be made. I'm just thinking it will be my luck that I wait 6 months for a decision on a DRC and then they want to make that decision in the days after I leave and I have to cut my trip short. Having worked in the travel industry I know that it will be next to impossible to change my dates to come back earlier at the busiest time of year...at least not without costing a small fortune.

Hi ,

Lachaika............

Same here me too I have not been back for the last 4 yrs and not seen my families and my son I applied offshore it is really hard I am not taking any annual laeve thinikng that DIAC will make a decision and I will be offshore and get my son back OZ what can we do rule is rule we need to stick with them.The best suggestion could be you have waited this long period if you can make any further efforts stay for few weeks and have a party with your family members back there.

I am on bridging Visa A and going to apply for 187 visa Decision Ready application for my Nomination and Visa application together in Victoria.I am going to submit all requirements and everything along to my Medical too

(1)How long it will take to get me Visa Decision?

(2)When Do I have to leave country as I am applying Offshore 187 RSMS.

Thank you RBP and Blossom

Karan Roy

I am on bridging Visa A and going to apply for 187 visa Decision Ready application for my Nomination and Visa application together in Victoria.I am going to submit all requirements and everything along to my Medical too

Karan Roy

Hey karan

its all depends on ur luck coz me n my friend applied on the same date

he got he's in 4weeks n u can see my tym line below

Karan Roy

Hi Karan processning time depends on many factors it can be quick few weeks or months or we can read many people waiting few months, being DRC it will be quicker that NON DRC . CO will let you know when to be offshore to make the decesions on the case.RBP

Edited by RBP

hi friends, here is my timeline

occupation; pastry cook

rcb approved 12 dec 12

119 offshore nomination+visa lodged non drc in parramatta 23 feb 12

co assigned 25 oct 12

visa approved 5 nov 12

flight booked 12 nov 12

thanks all freinds on this forum for giving me advice and share timelines.:laugh:

Karan Roy

Hello Karan,

In the new 187 visa, there is no onshore and offshore thing.. so if you are onshore, you don't have to leave the country to get visa approved.

follow the link below to talk to people specifically about RSMS 187..

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/162603-rsms-187-visa-timeline.html

Karan Roy

Look at my timeline as a guide for you.

Hey guys here is my timeline, hope it is of any help to you people :)

RCB lodged 16 April 2012

RCB approved 16 May 2012

Nomination (NON DRC) Lodged 21 May 2012

Nomination Approved 1st Oct 2012

Visa 187 (DRC) Lodged 7 Oct 2012

Acknowledgment letter recived 5th November 2012

hi friends, here is my timeline

occupation; pastry cook

rcb approved 12 dec 12

119 offshore nomination+visa lodged non drc in parramatta 23 feb 12

co assigned 25 oct 12

visa approved 5 nov 12

flight booked 12 nov 12

thanks all freinds on this forum for giving me advice and share timelines.:laugh:

congrats Sam

enjoy ....