RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

So before you have even got your visa they are saying they can't afford to keep you? I would be very worried if I were you.

well, apparently they said that they dont fund to give me more work. when i talk to migration and immigration 857 staff, migrationg agent said it is unlikely to get cancellation (http://myaccessaustralia.com/rsms-visa-applicants-need-to-stay-with-employer-2-years/comment-page-2/#comment-8040).and immi staff said that, it is not what u dont follow and it is what employer does... but even immi ask u why they shouldnt cancel my visa, i can give reason like section 137s (DIAC is also unlikely to decide that you haven’t made a genuine effort if your failure to commence or your termination of employment is due to circumstance outside of your control (i.e. financial loss, bankruptcy or closure of the business). Although I would suggest that in such circumstances, your former employer is unlikely to notify DIAC of your cessation of employment.)so i m not sure. what i m pretty sure is, no one cant cancel the PR straight!! it is for sure and i dont breach any conditions at all as welll...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jbond, why do you think they will turn you down if they visit your work place?

not turn me down ,just heard my frien story so what hapy frien is a chef and the diac came in to his work place after that check the menu in his cafe but coulnt find his speciality that he claime to diac in the menu but my friend told them tha evry day they change the speciality menu or certain day they got their own speciality but diac was not happy so they refuse it.

Hi Guys

Just a quick one,I m new to the forum

I am in process of applying RSMS visa through MA but just got a question about From 80 and character clearance

My hubby was in UK for couple of years before our marriage and was there illegally without any visas.He was deported from the UK 7 years ago and after that we come to OZ on student visas.Now as we are applying for PR just wondering if we still need to declare that on form 80 or we dont have to.

Also if the two countries share any info or they can check anything.My MA is not too sure,he said it depends on us.

But I think if we declare that they might ask for PCC for the UK as well as my hubby stayed there for 7 years.

Please suggest me something as we are in a limbo of wat to do

Yes you need to put it down. They are more worried about you being honest with them than silly mistakes you made years ago. My hubbie was banned from oz and has never had any problems. Just be honest.

Hi Guys

I am in process of applying RSMS visa through MA but just got a question about From 80 and character clearance

My hubby was in UK for couple of years before our marriage and was there illegally without any visas.He was deported from the UK 7 years ago and after that we come to OZ on student visas.Now as we are applying for PR just wondering if we still need to declare that on form 80 or we dont have to.

Also if the two countries share any info or they can check anything.My MA is not too sure,he said it depends on us.

But I think if we declare that they might ask for PCC for the UK as well as my hubby stayed there for 7 years.

Hi Guys

I suggest you to claim it. Because for character check, they will come back into past 10 years and if they find it out, it would be a huge problem for you.

Also you could leave your question on this forum. the page's owner could answer you from an MA's view.

http://myaccessaustralia.com/warning-long-queues-ahead-ens-rsms-lodged-before-1-july-2012/

hope it helps.

Good Luck ;O)

Edited by pj73

Thanks guys for ur help and suggestions.

For some reason my MA told us that its very hard for them to find out if u do not claim that in ur Form 80.He said they dont check your records or share info with other countries ,so its pretty much impossible unless someone makes a complaint against your hubby in regards to that to the immi.

But I like the idea of being honest with the department and will do that for sure.and thanks for the link pj73..hopefully I will find some more info on how dept look at these cases..

Good day guys

i just need to know that my CO officer asked for one document. me and my company didnt have that document. so my MA took an extension because i m waiting for that document wednesday i received that document then straight away i send it to my MA and she email me that she checked that it is the right document and she send to my CA today Morning.

so i just need to know how long does it take to approved my visa because i m going to overseas next Thursday.

does they approved my visa before Thursday?

There is no way of knowing. It could be a day or weeks. All depends on the co's work load and if they are sick, have holidays booked etc.

Good day guys

i just need to know that my CO officer asked for one document. me and my company didnt have that document. so my MA took an extension because i m waiting for that document wednesday i received that document then straight away i send it to my MA and she email me that she checked that it is the right document and she send to my CA today Morning.

so i just need to know how long does it take to approved my visa because i m going to overseas next Thursday.

does they approved my visa before Thursday?

Guest Spectre

Hi everyone i got my rsms approved on 24 october.sorry i didnt get xhance to post it.here is my time line

Visa+nomination -28 may

Ack letter-4 june

Visa grant 24 october.

It was drc 119 but it still took 5 months

Hi everyone i got my rsms approved on 24 october.sorry i didnt get xhance to post it.here is my time line

Visa+nomination -28 may

Ack letter-4 june

Visa grant 24 october.

It was drc 119 but it still took 5 months

Many many congrats, may I ask what is ur occupation and which center u applied ? Thanx ASHU

Edited by Ashu

Guest robert23

Hi my time line is lodged aplication drc 119 in melbourne on june 15 as a cafe manager..

nomination approved 26/10/2012..visa approval 1/11/2012..

All the best guys :)

Guest jacob88
So before you have even got your visa they are saying they can't afford to keep you? I would be very worried if I were you.

I would be very worries too if i breach the criteria that what immi says. But, in this case, I dont breach anything of what immi said.

u cant see what the employers' history, just only immi know who they are. When i go back and see history of 857 and 856 visa thing, numbers of ppl were in my situation and in an immi reports, i never ever see that applicants got cancellation. Some of them got cancellation because of their age (like 46 or 47 before this new law (up to 50 years) came up).

I m pretty sure 856 visa applicants have to work 2 years as 857 (kelly, immigration staff said that). The only difference is 856 visa applicant must be in city plus their employer must pay the applicants fees.

Same again, most 856 applicants did move to others after they got visa as well.

I'm sorry but I really don't know what you are saying.

I would be very worries too if i breach the criteria that what immi says. But, in this case, I dont breach anything of what immi said.

u cant see what the employers' history, just only immi know who they are. When i go back and see history of 857 and 856 visa thing, numbers of ppl were in my situation and in an immi reports, i never ever see that applicants got cancellation. Some of them got cancellation because of their age (like 46 or 47 before this new law (up to 50 years) came up).

I m pretty sure 856 visa applicants have to work 2 years as 857 (kelly, immigration staff said that). The only difference is 856 visa applicant must be in city plus their employer must pay the applicants fees.

Same again, most 856 applicants did move to others after they got visa as well.