Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can someone tell me why some apply 119 why they don't apply 857

Many reasons. Not onshore. Not on a visa which let's you apply for an onshore visa (such as bridging visa a, which I was on for over a year and a half).

Thinking they have enough left on their current visa and wanting both an excuse for a holiday and to pay lower fees.

Hey guys, is any one able to tell me about subclass 187, how long it is suppose to take for them to issue acknowledgment letter. My MA lodged DRC 187 on 7 oct and so far we have not received the acknowledgment letter. I wonder how long they will take just for that..

Thanks

Hey there, I applied on the 11th of Oct and nothing yet myself. According to my agent DIAC was quoting 3 weeks for sending out acknowledgment letters, so if that's true, yours should be coming around.... Waiting for mine too.... Good luck and post once/if you hear something.

Guest robert23
hey, bro, would you mind to share your friend s timelinewith us. [q.uote=saif198;1936001885]hey bro did heard anything frm ur coone of my friend got his granted frm parramatta office

Hi Guys this is latest update from DIAC.

Kind regards,

RBP

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]ENS

[/TD]

[TD]RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]16 May 2012

[/TD]

[TD]1 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]12 January 2012

[/TD]

[TD]12 January 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]21 May 2012

[/TD]

[TD]13 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Post 1 July 2012 Applications

Due to the large volume of applications lodged before 1 July 2012 our current allocation of

e-lodged cases is limited.

At the moment our system is not readily identifying applications declared as “Decision Ready” by a registered migration agent. As an interim measure we suggest that you send an email to the relevant processing office mailbox advising that the application is decision ready with the TRN number highlighted in the subject line. Please ensure that the application is decision ready.

E-LODGED APPLICATIONS AND ENQUIRIES

We are currently experiencing delays issuing acknowledgement letters and bridging visas for applications lodged online. This is the result of a system limitation which requires the manual entry of the details of each application in our system. Please note that this also affects the time taken for your application to appear in VEVO.

When you complete an application on-line you will receive a Transmission Record Number (TRN) and confirmation of payment (where applicable). Please consider this as evidence that your application was successfully lodged.

The timeframes for acknowledgement letters, bridging visas and entry into VEVO are:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]Nominations

[/TD]

[TD]Visas

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]3 weeks

[/TD]

[TD]7 weeks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]3 weeks

[/TD]

[TD]3 weeks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]1 week

[/TD]

[TD]1 week

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

If your visa is ceasing within twenty one (21) days of lodging your application (7 days for Perth) explain this in the body of the email and include the word URGENT in the subject line.

System Upgrade – 23 November 2012

?mark, The timeline here,r DRC or Non-DRC?

Hi Guys this is latest update from DIAC.

Kind regards,

RBP

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]ENS

[/TD]

[TD]RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]16 May 2012

[/TD]

[TD]1 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]12 January 2012

[/TD]

[TD]12 January 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]21 May 2012

[/TD]

[TD]13 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Post 1 July 2012 Applications

Due to the large volume of applications lodged before 1 July 2012 our current allocation of

e-lodged cases is limited.

At the moment our system is not readily identifying applications declared as “Decision Ready” by a registered migration agent. As an interim measure we suggest that you send an email to the relevant processing office mailbox advising that the application is decision ready with the TRN number highlighted in the subject line. Please ensure that the application is decision ready.

E-LODGED APPLICATIONS AND ENQUIRIES

We are currently experiencing delays issuing acknowledgement letters and bridging visas for applications lodged online. This is the result of a system limitation which requires the manual entry of the details of each application in our system. Please note that this also affects the time taken for your application to appear in VEVO.

When you complete an application on-line you will receive a Transmission Record Number (TRN) and confirmation of payment (where applicable). Please consider this as evidence that your application was successfully lodged.

The timeframes for acknowledgement letters, bridging visas and entry into VEVO are:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]Nominations

[/TD]

[TD]Visas

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Parramatta

[/TD]

[TD]3 weeks

[/TD]

[TD]7 weeks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Melbourne

[/TD]

[TD]3 weeks

[/TD]

[TD]3 weeks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Perth

[/TD]

[TD]1 week

[/TD]

[TD]1 week

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

If your visa is ceasing within twenty one (21) days of lodging your application (7 days for Perth) explain this in the body of the email and include the word URGENT in the subject line.

System Upgrade – 23 November 2012

Good news coming soon

immigration officer asked my emplyoer that i have started my job there yet or not ? my employer said he will start after approval. then he said we will process everything asap so u can have ur workeron position there quickly. and they demanded some documents

hi everyone i ring today to my CO'S manager coz my CO on holidays until 23rd nov.i told her that i m waiting from 9 months and my file been opened on 25th oct 2012 i provided the requested docus and haven't heard anything since i got CO............... she said u have to wait until she will come back or i can give your case to another CO and she asked me to send the requested docus on her email for that. i m not sure what she gonna do now coz she was very rude on phone.oh god pls help