RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

hi everyone i m so frustrate now .after got CO nothing heard. finishing my timeframe on 23/10/12 step into 9 months also finishing 28 days timeframe given by CO to provide her my form 80 no news after. how long it can take more than 28 days. she said in email letter that if i m unable to provide her requested docus she will make decision on what she got their in my file but i send after one day(form 80). so she will make decision after 28 days or can take longer than that . kind regards sam.......

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jacob88
hi everyone i m so frustrate now .after got CO nothing heard. finishing my timeframe on 23/10/12 step into 9 months also finishing 28 days timeframe given by CO to provide her my form 80 no news after. how long it can take more than 28 days. she said in email letter that if i m unable to provide her requested docus she will make decision on what she got their in my file but i send after one day(form 80). so she will make decision after 28 days or can take longer than that . kind regards sam.......

which processing center are u in? i m in perth and still waiting .... are u the one whose is visited in ur work place by immi?

Hi guys

Here is my timeline

RCB Approved:13/05

Visa/Nom Logged:11/07/2012 (Perth Non DRC)

Waiting for CO

I have started working with the employer in August but needs three months off from November due to personal reasons,just wondering if that will be fine or will have any affect on my visa application.Not sure how long I have to wait,according to my MA,I can expect a Case Officer in January 2013.

Hi guys

Here is my timeline

RCB Approved:13/05

Visa/Nom Logged:11/07/2012 (Perth Non DRC)

Waiting for CO

I have started working with the employer in August but needs three months off from November due to personal reasons,just wondering if that will be fine or will have any affect on my visa application.Not sure how long I have to wait,according to my MA,I can expect a Case Officer in January 2013.

No offence but judging by the fact Agent DRC cases lodged in June have been waiting 4 months already, I'd say you'll be extremely lucky to have a CO by January. Only thing that may go in your favour is that you applied under the new system. My friends have been told minimum 9-12 months for CO with the new system. Perth is still at January 2012 (I think) so that's a 10 month wait for pipeline cases before the June rush. As long as your employer is ok with you taking the time off I'd say you'll be fine. You only have to start work with them within six months of the visa being accepted so three months wont be a problem. Good luck.

i called to my CO today she is got voice mail that she is away from the office from 19th oct till 23rd nov for holidays such a bad luck onemore month wait or may more than that.

Thats not good for case officer somebody's life on edge and they just go to holidays. Anyways everything ll be fine Sam. On 27 oct I ll be finish 8 month don't even have co yet.

I m about to finish my 9 month time period since I lodged my visa and until nw there s nothing.

Thats not good for case officer somebody's life on edge and they just go to holidays. Anyways everything ll be fine Sam. On 27 oct I ll be finish 8 month don't even have co yet.

Guest jacob88

yes it is ike citizenship of ur origin country for form 80....

Hi Sambo, I have not mine what does it like is it citizenship of your origin contry or what?RBP

Guest jacob88
Yes I did when I lodged my application.RBP

so when u lodged ur form 80, did u attach ur national identify card (which is like citizen card) with form 80?