Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

I have just joined the forum today and I m june Non DRC applicant for RSMS visa(Perth).I have heard from lot of people that most of the people are using 857 visa as a pathway to residency and paying huge amount to get sponsorships....does anyone know abt it.Like people obtaining sponsorships from the employees from different states and from the employers they have never worked before....

yeps..it all started before the new rules...july 2012.Its mainly cooks and hairdressers..

I know the genuine applicants who have worked with their employers but some people are twisting the rules and laws....

Its very common for restaurants in Perth ,Victoria and NSW

Guest Nirlep

KK dont worry

my files got open on 27/9/2012. case officer asked me my senior engineer's name and his queensland register number but unfortunately he is not register with QLD so i just wrote letter from him on company letterpad and also ask for company's finance document which my company proived but still no answer it's been 1 week that i submitt all my documents.

I think MA can not submitt all the document before the end date that what i think. i might be wrong as well.

so KK we are in same boat.

Guest Nirlep

same here dear i called my MA and as well as keep sending mail but no answer she has said anything to me so i m really very confused as well.

Guest Mona singh

I think mr abinav if people r gud in skills and by luck they get straight way job or either sponsorship there is nothing wrong as long as employer satisfied wid there work the other thing we have to focus on our task rather than looking after whole communityor giving wrong statement on others part I have been reading this forum long time but joined just recently so I aspect have to talk on relevant topic rather than irrevant information that doesn't help others

Hi Mona,i dont know why u are overreacting on my post...its not irrelevant info..its just unfair with the applicants who managed to get sponsorship by their skills.They have to wait really long to get PR coz of some dodgy people applying for PR all by means of money and fake sponsorship....

Even my MA told me that sudden increase of RSMS visa applications has raised red flag with immigration..and there might be long wait and checks and delays in approvals coz of that ..Believe it or not and truth is often bitter anyways

Guest Mona singh

Actually I don't know anything about it but post coming through before just helping all of us to some extent by provinding some positive information as I know everyone is panic so it is better for us to have positive attitude I no it's long wait but be positive patience good wishes or everyone that's the only thing

Everyone is free to have their own attitude, you don't have to agree with them, but don't tell them they are wrong.

Personally I have also been told the same by my migration agent that there are many dishonest people trying to get sponsorship for jobs that don't exist and they will never work in.

It doesn't surprise me at all. I studied here and the percentage of people on my course who thought nothing of cheating their way through life was very high. To the point that I made an official complaint to tafe as it cheapens the whole qualification when lots of people have just cheated their war through it.

It really pisses me off that this has been made so hard for me now (we failed the rcb the first time for no good reason as they had had so many dishonest applications), all because people are too lazy to do things the right way and think cheating is a way to get through life.

Anyway, rant over, it is my opinion and I don't care if people think it is too negative. Cheaters have made me this way.

It makes me very angry that this whole

Anyway, rant over, it is my opinion and I don't care if people think it is too negative.

@blossom79 - you are just stating facts and that is not the same as looking at the glass as half empty.

Officially does RSMS visa's have the highest priority, but they are being processed slower than the old 175 & 176 skilled visa's. Even the new 189 & 190 are being processed faster than old 857's at the moment. Only immigration know the answer, but my guess is that the individual skilled visa applications are easier to reference check, as they require a skilled assessment, IELTS test with a high score & prof of work experience. These criteria's does most assessing authorities check, and that minimize immigration's work with making a secondary reference check.

Fact is that immigration was flooded with RSMS visa's in June, because the reference check in the past has been low and rare. You are unfortunately feeling the consequences as a "honest" applicant and so are "KK SANDHU" (he's a chef/cook).

Being aware of facts makes it easier to understand that the processing time is long, hence avoiding setting up false expectations that a RSMS visa will be processed within a few weeks.

I'm however surprised to read that your rcb was denied in your first attempt, as they used to approve almost everything that landed on their table. But perhaps they have been forced to tighten up their procedures.

This is seven and half month almost since I lodged haven't got case officer yet ? I don't know what Perth PSE is doing?

Only immi knows the answer, but I know a lot of people who lodged their visa before May has been allocated a CO in Perth within the last few weeks. I don't want to put your hopes up, but hopefully will you hear from them by the end of the month. Depending if you are from a HR or LR country.

Only immi knows the answer, but I know a lot of people who lodged their visa before May has been allocated a CO in Perth within the last few weeks. I don't want to put your hopes up, but hopefully will you hear from them by the end of the month. Depending if you are from a HR or LR country.

Hello Perth sunshine. How u doing have u got you are visa approved? Can you plz share your timeline and occupation?thnx

@perthsunshine. We were supprised too. My agent had said the application was perfect, he had never had one turned down etc. They must not have even read the application properly (I would be surprised if they read it at all). But they said they had had lots of applications from people working in lettuce growers etc claiming to be 'nursery person'. It doesn't supprise me as most on my course were going for that type of job. Unfortunately they didn't fully comprehend the job description on the immi website. Which is why I made sure I got an actual nursery person job. But it seems the rcb were already inundated with applications from people in veggie growing places.

Once it was pointed out they approved it, but still so much stress.

And when I have pointed out that there are reasons for the delays previously I have been called too negative, and that if you think it will go wrong it will etcetera etcetera. I agree with you, it is just my experience.

Just spotted this thread and wondered if anyone can advise. My OH is being sponsored under RSMS by an employer in the Perth area but under the new Skillselect arrangements. His prospective employer had an email last week from ppse to confirm 'acknowledgement of valid nomination', and the attached letter stated that it was now waiting to be allocated to a CO to undergo further assessment - I guess they must mean the 'approval' of the nomination?? I appreciate a number of you have had your cases in the melting pot for a long time, months in fact, but do any of you know how the processing of Skillselect cases is fitting in with existing paper based applications. Also does a person's occupation have any bearing on the priority or speed of processing, and what about those who are applying from offshore, and who may not currently be on temporary 457 visas already living and working in Oz. Who has priority over who or is it all down to the date you submitted your EOI/application, etc. I know we're in for a long wait given what people have said, and what I have read, and it may result in my OH going out to Oz earlier than the rest of the family because the employer is so desperate. My OH is a Shipwright so works in a fairly niche area of work and the employer has struggled to find staff. If anyone has any thoughts or comments I'd be pleased to hear from you ...

Wishing every single one of you the best of luck for a speedy and successful processing of your application ....

Thanks, Lizaberrie

Hi all,

Been lurking for awhile - Just been waiting like all others, seeing what's happening.

Here are my dates:

31/05/2012 - RCB Submitted - Perth, as Supply & Distribution Manager

27/06/2012 - RSMS Nomination Lodged – DRC, Melbourne (sans RCB approval - understood that DIAC made exceptions around this time due to the backlog)

27/07/2012 - RCB Approval

01/08/2012 - RSMS Nomination Acknowledgement

09/10/2012 - Nomination Approved

10/10/2012 - 187 Application Lodged - DRC, Melbourne, Low Risk (to be lodged anyway... it's the 9th right now...)

Had to submit that Nomination Pre-1st July in order to use the pre 1st July RCB certification, but couldn't submit DRC application at the time (waiting for one of the clearances to come through). Now everything is in hand, DRC app being lodged tomorrow. Hoping that this last stage won't take too long...

Edited by termis

Guest Mona singh

Jazzi I think it's already long wait for u I reccend now u can contact them or if u have ma ask him to send mail to them u only left half month time frame to finish

Jazzi I think it's already long wait for u I reccend now u can contact them or if u have ma ask him to send mail to them u only left half month time frame to finish

My MA sent them email yesterday and DIAC replied we will allocate case officer as soon as possible.

We may find it...... R U SERIOUS

'anticipate' was the term they used!! So, yes they 'expect' to locate my file within 4 weeks' time... (someone @ DIAC had been trying to locate it for a couple of days before that message was sent back to my MA). It is pretty hard to stay positive if you get those type of replies from DIAC. I have never experienced such level of unprofessionalism before in my whole life!!