RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

G'day !

Is there anyone submmited NON DRC 119 visa around late May this year ? I lodged my one on 28 May, Ak letter on 1 June, payment accepted same day.

I've been waiting for so long, heard nothing else from immi.

I called them 2 weeks ago, they told me that I used a MA, so if I have any questions I need to ask my MA to contact them not by myself. Is that true ?

And yesterday my employer called again, they still say 8 months for processing time.

I'm getting sick of waiting. I got sick of going to the stupid college, facing the stupid teacher.

Anyone has heard from the immi ?

hey our time line is pretty similar. I applied on 15th may non drc 857...haven' t heard anything abt it yet :(

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It depends on what r the issues on you pcc. If u got something like criminal,robbery, etc do not give to the DiAc. It will be negative for u r application.

That would make it a fraudulent application and is not at all recommended. If, and when your omission is found out your visa would be cancelled anyway.

The issue on my Pcc is I spent two year illegal in labanon and then the court order me to pay money for the stay and renew my visa or go to jail for one month. I choose to pay money for my past stay and also for new visa. On my Pcc it clearly states that the court sent order under this person name to pay amount or go to jail. That's all. Please guys advice me. It will be really helpful. Thanks

Guest jacob88

hi everyone does anyone know how long does take to get pre grant letter after got CO for me its 2nd week. haven't heard anything have send requested docs to CO kind regards sam
What is ur processing area? Is ur employer nominated yet?

The issue on my Pcc is I spent two year illegal in labanon and then the court order me to pay money for the stay and renew my visa or go to jail for one month. I choose to pay money for my past stay and also for new visa. On my Pcc it clearly states that the court sent order under this person name to pay amount or go to jail. That's all. Please guys advice me. It will be really helpful. Thanks

Tell the truth. My husband overstayed his Australian holiday visa by 10 months. He was banned from Australia for three years. It has not been a problem. They are more worried about you telling the truth. I have watched the boarder control programmes and people have been stopped at entry to the country who had actually been issued visas, and then turned away as convictions were showing up (very minor ones), but they said they were dishonest so their visa would be cancelled. Had they told the truth at the beginning there wouldn't have been a problem.

Guest jacob88
parramatta centre and my nomination has been approved the same day i got CO

Can you phone to ur case officer straight? I got a co before my employer is nominated. And still need to send federal police thing? do u remember how lond did it take to get the police thing? and my case is at perth

Tell the truth. My husband overstayed his Australian holiday visa by 10 months. He was banned from Australia for three years. It has not been a problem. They are more worried about you telling the truth. I have watched the boarder control programmes and people have been stopped at entry to the country who had actually been issued visas, and then turned away as convictions were showing up (very minor ones), but they said they were dishonest so their visa would be cancelled. Had they told the truth at the beginning there wouldn't have been a problem.

Thanks blossom for your valuable information. Actually I mentioned in my application that I have been in Lebanon from the past ten years. But Diac did not ask me about my Pcc. I think they will. I just applied bcz May be they can ask for it. So I am just worried. And also the main applicant for rsms 119 is my wife. So she got her Pcc clear. Let's what happen!!

Yes, I am the main applicant on mine. They will want police checks for every country you stayed in for more than a year in the last 10 years. You should also mention it on form 80.

Yes I will mention this on form 80 when they ask. So when you mention about your husband's overstay did the diac just banned on your husband visa for three year or they also gave any comment about you.( bcz of main applicant). Thanks

Edited by samar

Yes I will mention this on form 80 when they ask. So when you mention about your husband's overstay did the diac just banned on your husband visa for three year or they also gave any comment about you.( bcz of main applicant). Thanks

He was banned at the time, not now. It hasn't been a problem on any visa since.

Samkaur has u heard sumthing from ur CO? Iam clueless here ... CO assigned but still no news 1 week gone

hi kk sandhu did u ask ur CO COZ if ur file has been opened & ur file is DRC why they not giving u result straight as far as i know in DRC application they have to make decision on provided docu's coz they can't ask additional docu's on DRC APPLICATION.confirm with ur agent. about my file i haven't heard anything but i call to immi and they said my docu's has been received CO looking up my file if any further info will require she will contact me. i got phone no. of my CO in my email but i was afraid to call. now just waiting one week gone.

No they can ask for docs even if u r DRC as it happened with few of my friends .... Actually im trying to stay happy that atleast i got CO thats wat happens wen u r DRC and get CO after 7 months lolzzzz.....so i will wait for next 2 weeks if nthing happens then i will start panicking again and then talk to my MA very afraid to talk to CO ... U dnt have MA so u can talk but try to have more patience coz ur result shud b out next week

URGENT ADVISE NEEDED

HEY GUYS.

I am in a problem here, would be great if some one have knowledge or can advise what should i do.

The problem is :

MY MA is charging me 5000 dollar additional work fees, and according to his invoice additional what he mentioned is : following up with immigiration regarding my case, send immigiration mails, talking with my employer, talking and sending me mails advising about next step, request from changing NON DRC to drc(i asked him to that). but its agents responsiblity to get the decision on the applicant case asap.

Please correct me guys, as per my knowledge what i am aware is that the agent fees is what we paid for to look after our case means following up for our case with immi or sending mails or meeting etc that what we pay him fees for but my ma charged me additional means 4500 dollar fees plus 4900 dollar additional..

any advise, what should i do, can i complaint to MARA AUTHORITY or please any help or advise will be appreciated.

Also guys one more thing if he wont waive off that additional fees, i was thinking to move from my CURRENT MA by handling case by my own means just following up with diac without ma....he hasnt done anything much on my case and charged me that much money until now....please advise how this will work it out means if i do it by my own and send an email to MA that i dont wont MA anymore on my case will it gona effect in anyway on my application or ?

can i ask him to return all my documents , if he says pay all first than what should i do because i cant pay that much money..

please guys any suggestions, any kind of advise or help will be appreciated....

thanks

sambo