RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi Sam,

Depending on what information they may need to verify/check it can take anything from 1 day to 2 weeks. The guidelines state they SHOULD make a decision within a week but obviously this is case specific. You're on the last leg though. Not long now.

thanks for concerned surflen22.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good day guys i got an email from my MA i just got my case officer he/she requested following document.

"The case officer has requested you to provide Evidence of your registration with "The Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland" due to your nominated occupation “Mechanical Engineer”.

However if you are not registered then the case officer will accept a statement from the employer stating that you are being supervised and report to a senior engineer who is registered. The letter requires to have the senior engineers name and registration number please."

thanks you but i still dont know what do i have to write on the letter do you have any idea?
thanks you but i still dont know what do i have to write on the letter do you have any idea?

This is good news for u Nirlep diac is asking the letter about u r profession either u r registered with Queensland engineer department or you are being supervised under the registered engineer. If u r not registered with Queensland engineer. Dept then where u r working

must have registered engineer who can write a letter for u about u r job description ect that will state that u r duties and u r being supervised under him. He will sign for u and will write down about his registered number and his contact number in case of enquiry.

Hi guys

I applied my DRC 119 visa on 27th of June. I applied through Melbourne Center but my employer is in Perth. Do u guys have any idea where is my application going to be allocated? Melbourne or Perth? Thx o(∩_∩)o

Hi guys

I applied my DRC 119 visa on 27th of June. I applied through Melbourne Center but my employer is in Perth. Do u guys have any idea where is my application going to be allocated? Melbourne or Perth? Thx o(∩_∩)o

Most probably Melbourne. It seems occasionally they send them to other centres when they have backlogs, but they all do at the moment.

Hi guys

Your acknowledgement letter should mention it. My nomination & application were supposedly in Melbourne as per state allocation but DIAC forwarded it onto Parramatta. My letter says this and header also has address of the office where it's lodged. Cheers.

This is good news for u Nirlep diac is asking the letter about u r profession either u r registered with Queensland engineer department or you are being supervised under the registered engineer. If u r not registered with Queensland engineer. Dept then where u r working

must have registered engineer who can write a letter for u about u r job description ect that will state that u r duties and u r being supervised under him. He will sign for u and will write down about his registered number and his contact number in case of enquiry.

Had chat with my HR he said that he will type the letter but singed off by the out senoir engineer he is not a memberof "BPQ" he is a member of engineer Australia.

my employer got email from immi and immi wants them to send back 2 yrs contract and their business structure chart, so on. I m bloody concerning Abt it. Sigh. The situation is not that good and it may trunks to the refusal easily. Sigh so miss off

Okey i just called DIAC and they said that someone recently looked up into ur case then i asked is it case officer he replied that we cant tell that ( now i have no idea what does it mean ? ) then he said if no one contacted u till 15 november then ask ur MA to give us a call for followup......then i asked that my file was DRC so how no one contacted me from last 7 months he said some times caseofficers put ur case into non DRC pipeline ... Lolz what is this???

So thats what reply i got from DIAC after 7 months and he also said to me processing time is 5 to 8 months so still 1 month to go so have patience.... Omg seriously.

No jacob this is normall buddy wen u r non drc coz its not attached ..... Ur 2 year contract and structure chart of whole company is very normall
But it should be done when employer applied rcb right? And my case is in the waiting que for like 7 months already.

Hi KK did you speak with the same person before as well. Anyway I Hope You will get some good news soon its big worry for waiting and waiting I assume someone would be CO. or other satff making reday to hand it to CO.RBP

Edited by RBP

No jacob this is normall buddy wen u r non drc coz its not attached ..... Ur 2 year contract and structure chart of whole company is very normall
But it should be done when employer applied rcb right? And my case is in the waiting que for like 7 months already.