RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

U applied at perth right and u got a co?

This is the email which my MA got from DIAC

Thank you for your email.

We have anticipate that this file will be allocated to a case officer until 7th of October 2012.

For further enquiries regarding Permanent Employer Sponsored Migration please telephone the DIAC contact centre on 131 881 from Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm Eastern Standard Time.

Regards

Perth Employer Sponsored Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

This is the email which my MA got from DIAC

Thank you for your email.

We have anticipate that this file will be allocated to a case officer until 7th of October 2012.

For further enquiries regarding Permanent Employer Sponsored Migration please telephone the DIAC contact centre on 131 881 from Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm Eastern Standard Time.

Regards

can you tell me again the date when u applied? are you drc?

Lodged 27 of feb at Perth coe

ack 6 march

Non drc

how come did ur ma send u email even u are non-drc? i applied on 29 feb at perth and got ask on march 9 or 10

how come did ur ma send u email even u are non-drc? i applied on 29 feb at perth and got ask on march 9 or 10

Why he cannot send ? He is MARA registered MA. And I paid him to work on my behalf. I don't know what u want know but he send mail to DIAC and got reply and he forwarded to me that's what I shared with u guys.

You can ask u r MA he can also send mail to DIAC. And I have one question can u explain why we cannot enquiry if our application is non-drc and who said u that??

Why he cannot send ? He is MARA registered MA. And I paid him to work on my behalf. I don't know what u want know but he send mail to DIAC and got reply and he forwarded to me that's what I shared with u guys.

You can ask u r MA he can also send mail to DIAC. And I have one question can u explain why we cannot enquiry if our application is non-drc and who said u that??

I dont know man... usually, applicants who use agents are DRC right? but anyway, this is a good new for u! I m worry abt my applications as well... i waited almost 7 months

This application is due fro allocation by the start of November.

Regards

Mate my Ma Is got email as well saying I ll b getting case officer early in November .mine was at 8th of march .perth

U lodged at 8 of march or u got ack letter at 8 of march?

hi everyone today i send form80 as per requested by my CASE OFFICER now waiting for decision. does anyone has idea now how long it can take for decision?kind regards sam

Hi Sam,

Depending on what information they may need to verify/check it can take anything from 1 day to 2 weeks. The guidelines state they SHOULD make a decision within a week but obviously this is case specific. You're on the last leg though. Not long now.