RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

OMG - I've just checked my email and it's been GRANTED! I only sent my CO the paperwork last night! :shocked:

Okay folks to give you hope this was my full timeline:

CB approval: June 13

Nomination lodged: June 13 (acknowledged June 20)

Visa lodged: June 21 (acknowledged June 25)

CO contact: Sept 13 (request for medicals, form 80 and proof of continuing spouse relationship)

Medicals: Sept 17

Requested documents sent to CO: Sept 19

Visa granted: Sept 20

It probably helps that I have a PhD.

Good luck to each and everyone of you.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi every one

today my agent said my employer to advertise job again as i had got uncertified RCB nomination & employer is planning to resubmit with current guideline july2012 but if any one can suggest me that as employer have already did advertisment in career one and also as per guidelines of april 2012 my employer did get a registered recuirment agency letter as per agent require in guidelines and also when they uncertifed the nomination this was not the reason for refuse of application

1) Did employer has to put advetisement again ?

2) i Have been shown as employer in the postion as they did advertise before and still working ?

Agent say it will be strengthen my resubmission for nomination

Any advice will be greatfull to me

thanks

Edited by Kayes49

Hey keys what are the reasons when they refused you RCB?

Secondly with refusal did they mention for review RCB again? If not then u won't be able resubmit according to old rules.

Third can u tell me what position u have applied for?

Fourth what visa r u holding currently?

Fifth you cannot show urslef as employer!unless u got specific visa for bussiness!

Right, you have a few issues. First off, we were told by Adelaide rcb around a year ago now (when we first applied and were turned down) that the job had to have been advertised for at least a month in three different places, one of which had to be the local paper and at least one with a well known online job site. It doesn't sound like you did this. And I really can't see that they became more lenient in just a few months when everything I have heard about them is showing the opposite.

Are you sure the recruitment wasn't mentioned in the refusal letter? We didn't have to readvertise when we reapplied, but we DID advertise as they had instructed us to do the first time. It sounds like your agent has realised they didn't get your employer to do it correctly in the first place.

I don't understand your second question.

And the main issue, if you have to advertise for a month again, process applicants etc, then apply again, wait however many months that take, then there is a bloody good chance your visa will have been turned down by then and you have lost your fee. What does your agent say about that?

hi every one

today my agent said my employer to advertise job again as i had got uncertified RCB nomination & employer is planning to resubmit with current guideline july2012 but if any one can suggest me that as employer have already did advertisment in career one and also as per guidelines of april 2012 my employer did get a registered recuirment agency letter as per agent require in guidelines and also when they uncertifed the nomination this was not the reason for refuse of application

1) Did employer has to put advetisement again ?

2) i Have been shown as employer in the postion as they did advertise before and still working ?

Agent say it will be strengthen my resubmission for nomination

Any advice will be greatfull to me

thanks

The 5-8 months is from applying. However, the actual dates they publish is just the date up until which co's have been appointed.

They have also said that the 5-8 months doesn't apply at the moment because of Junes influx of applications.

Blossom

Thanks for valuable inputs.

Last week of June 2012 non DRC applicants should expects processing time of 9-12 months according to latest update from COE Melbourne. DRC applicants will be procesed 3-5 months.

Parramatta Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on
11 April 2012

Parramatta Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on
26 March 2012

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on
2 December 2011.

Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on
16 December 2011.

The Perth Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on
21 May 2012.

The Perth Processing Centre RSMS cases which were received on
15 February 2012.

Congrats, @Skybird. My visa approval also came though yesterday 20.09.2012.

---

Timeline: Parramatta | 857 DRC Nomination + DRC Application Lodge: 12.06.2012 | Acknowledgement Letter: 12.06.2012 | PR Approved: 20.09.2012 | Occupation: Skill 2, HR & Business Professional | Non-ETA

congratulations

OMG - I've just checked my email and it's been GRANTED! I only sent my CO the paperwork last night! :shocked:

CO contact: Sept 13 (request for medicals, form 80 and proof of continuing spouse relationship)

congratulations

congrats skybird

Congrats, @Skybird. My visa approval also came though yesterday 20.09.2012.

---

Timeline: Parramatta | 857 DRC Nomination + DRC Application Lodge: 12.06.2012 | Acknowledgement Letter: 12.06.2012 | PR Approved: 20.09.2012 | Occupation: Skill 2, HR & Business Professional | Non-ETA

congrats jsmithson finally parramatta is looking up atleast DRC files.

I dont know howcome paramatta processing centre processing files upto 26 march but still there are heaps of feb and march applicants still havent heard anything... Its hard to believe in DIAC

It doesn't appear to be just the date that you applied which is important. The role seems to be important too. Presumably if the job is on the sol they get priority.

Well then i know few with occupation out of SOL got it in 7 days 12 days ... They follow ensol not sol list... This is wat employer needs ... Doctors enginners nurses they might b getting easy approvals but then 26 march should include all d files lodged by 26 march regardless of you are hairdresser or scientist

It doesn't appear to be just the date that you applied which is important. The role seems to be important too. Presumably if the job is on the sol they get priority.

I'd say it has also to do with whatever they find first in their mess (that people leave behind when they quit @ DIAC).

Right, you have a few issues. First off, we were told by Adelaide rcb around a year ago now (when we first applied and were turned down) that the job had to have been advertised for at least a month in three different places, one of which had to be the local paper and at least one with a well known online job site. It doesn't sound like you did this. And I really can't see that they became more lenient in just a few months when everything I have heard about them is showing the opposite.

Are you sure the recruitment wasn't mentioned in the refusal letter? We didn't have to readvertise when we reapplied, but we DID advertise as they had instructed us to do the first time. It sounds like your agent has realised they didn't get your employer to do it correctly in the first place.

I don't understand your second question.

And the main issue, if you have to advertise for a month again, process applicants etc, then apply again, wait however many months that take, then there is a bloody good chance your visa will have been turned down by then and you have lost your fee. What does your agent say about that?

alright as i above said my employer did advertise in careerone both online and paper and then later the agent said to take recruitment letter so recruitment agency advertise job again on there website and they wrote letter about vacancies

another thing

No when they turn down my application they mention two reason and none of this two reason mention about any advertisement of get recruitment letter so the reason was the mistake of MA and Accountant

the second question was as i had been employed for that position uptill now as they recuirt me when they frist advertise on careerone online and paper

I know as i go for again advertise then it take month but as i ask other MA they say me if u do again it will definately refused and also my MA said me to put for 15 days advetise

Parramatta Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on
11 April 2012

Parramatta Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on
26 March 2012

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on
2 December 2011.

Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on
16 December 2011.

The Perth Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on
21 May 2012.

The Perth Processing Centre RSMS cases which were received on
15 February 2012.