RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

here is a question. I have been thinking who is in that situation and how he/she sort it.

The question is, ur company wants u to stay in australia and wants u to work in their company or someone else. But you wanna resign but u cant if u do it, ur visa is cancelled. MY question is "How is ur visa cancelled if ur emplyer doesnt let immi know?", Does immi know wha u are doing if ur employer dont deport to them?"

Recently, We/I can see many 857 applicants aint happy on where they are right now, right? because employer take advantages from them like pay nth for over time and thing like that plus other bullying ****. But did they discuss with their employer not to depot to immi? is this visa mainly for employer and emplyee?

I think we should discuss abt it while we are waiting to get a CASE OFFICER :)

Please drop all ur comments, opinions, ur friends experience and urself.

I m really out of patience to get a co. So i think making that kinda discussion and forgot abt pissing myself will feel better for us.

I appplied mine on feb 29. Still havent get a CO yet sigh...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u r right jacob some employer taking advantage. in my opinion if someone have this situation then he or she don't have to scare. immi only can cancel the visa if emplyee not have strong region of quiting the job.

Well, i meant, not quitting a job. YEs they take advantages from you as well as they allow u to go if u want to and they wont depot you. you know what i mean?

So how does immi find out ur situation? again, ur employer wont deport u.

here is a question. I have been thinking who is in that situation and how he/she sort it.

The question is, ur company wants u to stay in australia and wants u to work in their company or someone else. But you wanna resign but u cant if u do it, ur visa is cancelled. MY question is "How is ur visa cancelled if ur emplyer doesnt let immi know?", Does immi know wha u are doing if ur employer dont deport to them?"

Recently, We/I can see many 857 applicants aint happy on where they are right now, right? because employer take advantages from them like pay nth for over time and thing like that plus other bullying ****. But did they discuss with their employer not to depot to immi? is this visa mainly for employer and emplyee?

I think we should discuss abt it while we are waiting to get a CASE OFFICER :)

Please drop all ur comments, opinions, ur friends experience and urself.

I m really out of patience to get a co. So i think making that kinda discussion and forgot abt pissing myself will feel better for us.

I appplied mine on feb 29. Still havent get a CO yet sigh...

Hi guys I wanna like share some info about in the case of employer and employee. In case something happened between them employer is able to cancel you visa in some extent depends on the reason and situation in first two years. Don't forget if employer have ability to get residence for u he is also able to cancel in some circumstances.For those my friends who believe that they are being used by their employers and boss is getting advantages from them should keep the record after grant of your visas. You have signed the contract for full time which is 40 hours a week if you are doing more then that inform to manger or owner once with email.normally employer cannot pay you less wages he has to pay as written in contract according to labour market. Whatever employer talk to you about work or your visa keep record. You can have recording with phones. Even in case you are not coming to work then he can withdraw u r nomination and cancel u r visa from immigration but you have to full fill all the obligations in case u want to find other employer in regional area. However , immigration do not take action directly its you are responsibility to inform to consumer protection department if something happend like you are doing more work and u r getting less pay then consumer dept will take action but u should have all the relevant proofs that shows u r doing right. then immigration will not cancel u r visa they ask u to work in ur sponsor occupation with other company for rest of time to complete you 2 years in regional area.

Hi guys I wanna like share some info about in the case of employer and employee. In case something happened between them employer is able to cancel you visa in some extent depends on the reason and situation in first two years. Don't forget if employer have ability to get residence for u he is also able to cancel in some circumstances.For those my friends who believe that they are being used by their employers and boss is getting advantages from them should keep the record after grant of your visas. You have signed the contract for full time which is 40 hours a week if you are doing more then that inform to manger or owner once with email.normally employer cannot pay you less wages he has to pay as written in contract according to labour market. Whatever employer talk to you about work or your visa keep record. You can have recording with phones. Even in case you are not coming to work then he can withdraw u r nomination and cancel u r visa from immigration but you have to full fill all the obligations in case u want to find other employer in regional area. However , immigration do not take action directly its you are responsibility to inform to consumer protection department if something happend like you are doing more work and u r getting less pay then consumer dept will take action but u should have all the relevant proofs that shows u r doing right. then immigration will not cancel u r visa they ask u to work in ur sponsor occupation with other company for rest of time to complete you 2 years in regional area.

To know immi abt the situation, your emplyer need to depot u right? or, you think immi will know it directly once u quit?

To know immi abt the situation, your emplyer need to depot u right? or, you think immi will know it directly once u quit?

But you have to take action first if he inform to immi then immi will send u letter before to cancel visa for your comments then u can explain to immi that you are going through consumer dept give them all the details.

I almost feel guilty about my good fortune, but... I'm too happy for that. Too happy for words, actually. Yesterday my RSMS 857 was granted.

NON-DRC - Melbourne. I work for a landscaping company in Darwin, and I'm from the UK.

Applied for RCB: February 15, 2012

RCB granted: March 13

Nomination and Visa Application submitted: March 14

Application acknowledged: March 16

CO allocated: August 27

Workplace phone call: September 12

VISA GRANTED: September 17

It's endlessly frustrating and stressful, but you have to keep an open and positive mind about it all. I sincerely wish everybody else the best of luck in a speedy and smooth approval.

Thanks for the support and information over the better part of this year!

I almost feel guilty about my good fortune, but... I'm too happy for that. Too happy for words, actually. Yesterday my RSMS 857 was granted.

NON-DRC - Melbourne. I work for a landscaping company in Darwin, and I'm from the UK.

It's endlessly frustrating and stressful, but you have to keep an open and positive mind about it all. I sincerely wish everybody else the best of luck in a speedy and smooth approval.

Congratulations arrow

congratulation ARow

hi samkaur,could u plz share ur timeline? thanx

hi rid 1 thanx for concerned.here is my timeline, nomi+visa lodged 23 feb 12,occu- pastrycook(119 offshore rsms non-drc) at parramatta from NSW. i've sent medical, national police check,overseas police check,ielts,RCB APPROVAL CERTIFICATE along with my application. now just waiting for CO.ater 4 days i will be in 8 months waiting period.haven't heard anything since i applied.

Edited by samkaur

hi everyone. my question is for today that the contract i have signed with my employer for 2 years i am finishing one year this month out of that contract.

1.Do i have to work another 2 years to fullfill the requirement of rsms after approve the visa?

2. Has my employer need to sign new contract for 2 years after approve the visa as i have finished already one year from the contract i signed for rsms?

3. do i need to work just 1 year after approve my pre grant letter?

i have concerned to the agents that i am finishing one year soon out of my contract do i have to work another 2 years after grant letter so that will be 3 years or i need to get another contract from the employer. they told me that if you can proof to immi if u want to leave the employment once u finish 2 years from the date of lodgement (by providing them payslips,superannuation,timesheet which can show that you have been employee for 2 years)then u don't need to get new contract and the time u h've been worked since you applied will cover your contract.

so i want to know i am covering my 2 years period by finishing my one year out of my contract.

Edited by samkaur

hi everyone. my question is for today that the contract i have signed with my employer for 2 years i am finishing one year this month out of that contract.

1.Do i have to work another 2 years to fullfill the requirement of rsms after approve the visa?

2. Has my employer need to sign new contract for 2 years after approve the visa as i have finished already one year from the contract i signed for rsms?

3. do i need to work just 1 year after approve my pre grant letter?

i have concerned to the agents that i am finishing one year soon out of my contract do i have to work another 2 years after grant letter so that will be 3 years or i need to get another contract from the employer. they told me that if you can proof to immi if u want to leave the employment once u finish 2 years from the date of lodgement (by providing them payslips,superannuation,timesheet which can show that you have been employee for 2 years)then u don't need to get new contract and the time u h've been worked since you applied will cover your contract.

so i want to know i am covering my 2 years period by finishing my one year out of my contract.

You have to work another 2 year after grant of visa

hi Blossom

ok then how much time they took to re assess the nomination any time frame they usually mention

and is there any chance if we prove the reason for which frist trail nomination refusal

thanks

They took I think about three months to refuse it in the first place and if I remember rightly about two months from reapplying for the approval.

The next part of your question I'm affraid I don't understand.

Two years starts from the visa grant, not when you applied.

I have been with my employer 3.5 years, and had contracts that whole time.

so how abt processing time? the 5-8 months processing time counts from the date when u applied or after u got a co?

so how abt processing time? the 5-8 months processing time counts from the date when u applied or after u got a co?

The 5-8 months is from applying. However, the actual dates they publish is just the date up until which co's have been appointed.

They have also said that the 5-8 months doesn't apply at the moment because of Junes influx of applications.

The 5-8 months is from applying. However, the actual dates they publish is just the date up until which co's have been appointed.

They have also said that the 5-8 months doesn't apply at the moment because of Junes influx of applications.

PRetty disappointing of junes influs of applications

Hey folks - thought I'd share my timeline for an onshore 857 - Perth (including spouse)

RCB approval: June 13

Nomination lodged: June 13 (acknowledged June 20)

Visa lodged: June 21 (acknowledged June 25)

CO contact: Sept 13 (request for medicals, form 80 and proof of continuing spouse relationship)

Medicals: Sept 17

Requested documents sent to CO: Sept 19

Let's see what happens next... good luck everyone!

Hey folks - thought I'd share my timeline for an onshore 857 - Perth (including spouse)

CO contact: Sept 13 (request for medicals, form 80 and proof of continuing spouse relationship)

ur timeline is pretty good man.

are you from low risk?

Hi skybird was your application DRC?Thanx RBP

Hey Jacob 88 and RCB

I'm from low risk but other half is high risk.

I lodged the application myself not through an agent (it was not officially decision ready - but I included everything they asked for on the DRC except for the medicals).

Have been here for 3 years on a 457 - work as a scientist.