RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO THE PERTH EMPLOYER NOMINATION SCHEME (ENS) AND REGIONAL SPONSORED MIGRATION SCHEME (RSMS) PROCESSING CENTRE. **This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**Reminder: POLICY QUESTIONS FROM REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENTSThe Agents Gateway provides information for registered migration agents on visa applications, legislation, registration as well as useful links resources. An on-line form is provided for migration agents with complex policy or procedural questions. Registered Migration Agents should re-direct policy enquiries using this on-line form: http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/contact/feedback/LATEST UPDATE – 3 September 2012Applications lodged with DIAC in the last weeks of JuneAt present we are trying to resolve how we move forward in the most efficient manner with the volume of cases we have on hand, but we are in the process of recommencing allocating cases from our pipeline.However, the volume of cases we have received has impacted on our capacity to allocate cases within the timeframes previously stated. In June we went from having about four months of processing work on-hand to close to nine months. Accordingly under normal circumstances clients might expect to wait for nine months for their case to be allocated if lodged in late June.Certified DecisionReady Applications The issue of volume also impacts agent certified “decision ready” cases, where we also have several months worth of cases to allocate. This cohort of applications remains a first priority for DIAC but sheer numbers of applications received means that allocation to case officers is taking 10 – 12 weeks at the moment which is considerably longer than our usual published time frame of three weeks to allocate to a case officer. Please be assured that we are seeking to allocate cases as quickly as possible but please do not make current status requests unless your application is outside the allocation timeframes outline later in this message.We thank you for your patience during this busy period. Applications lodged with DIAC post-1 July 2012 Information about the new subclasses (186 and 187) can be accessed via the following address on the DIAC website http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ From 1 July 2012 all applications must be made online. The e-lodgement link can be accessed from the following page on the DIAC website: http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/ens-rsms.htmWhilst the Department’s online systems may work on other browsers it is recommend that you use Microsoft Explorer or Firefox. This is to ensure that they can use the full functionality of our online services.At a minimum you should be using:Internet Explorer - Version 8 or higher (Note: Must have the current patch for IE8)Firefox - Version 11 or higherGChrome - Version 11 or higherSafari - Version 5 or higherImportant: Users may be required to change their browser settings to enable the use of DIAC online services. This includes enabling Cookies and JavaScript.Further information is available on the websiteSee: http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/browser_problems.htmWhen commencing an application you will note that there is a 'Print' option on the bottom left hand side. Selecting this option will render a PDF application form with the standard questions and any answers entered. This can be selected at any stage through the application process.In addition to this, clients can save the application at any time once they create an account after page 4. All pages leading up to this point relate to your personal bio data information, birth, passports, relationship status, other names and citizenships. This is standard on any departmental form.The online form is interactive, meaning based on your individual circumstances and answers to specific questions the form will expand to capture additional information. If you answer 'yes' to a question you will be required to provide further information or evidence to support that answer.As stated once saved, clients can logout and return to the application at any stage. The processing centres are not in a position to assist you with e-lodgement issues. If you are writing about an e-lodgement difficulty please not expect a response other than this auto reply. If you experience any difficulties with this process please ensure that you are familiar with the material at http://skillselect.govspace.gov.au/ The Service Centre, on 131 881, can also assist with any issues you may be having with lodging applications online. NB: ENS and RSMS visas have been branded, and located on the DIAC website, within the SkillSelect group of Visas. This does not mean that clients need to use the actual SkillSelect system to lodge ENS and RSMS visas. SkillSelect would only be expected to be used where an employer wishes to nominate a person they have identified through their expression of interest on the SkillSelect system.DELAYS IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTERSIn the short term there will be a time delay of up to 10 days on acknowledgement letters for e-lodged applications. You should however receive an automatic Transmission Record Number (TRN) and where applicable automatic confirmation of payment for the application. If you’re current visa will lapse within 10 days of lodging your application through e-lodgement, you should highlight this in your email to this mailbox.ATTACHMENTSAll attachments relating to e-lodged applications should be forwarded through the e-lodgement system. They should not be forwarded by mail to processing centres. The only documents mailed to processing centres should be where an original document is requested by the case officer.This MailboxThis mailbox is for enquiries about ENS and RSMS applications that are currently with the Perth processing centre. If you have been provided with the details of this mailbox by this processing centre for a specific purpose, or your enquiry is of an urgent or sensitive nature, you should receive a reply to your email within 5 working days.Enquiries unrelated to ENS/RSMSIf your enquiry is unrelated to ENS or RSMS you should consult the Department’s website and/or ring the Department’s general enquiry telephone number of 131 881. The processing centre is not able to respond further to your email.If you have asked a question that does not relate to a current application.The processing centre is not in a position to respond individually to your email and this automated response will be our only response, but it is important that you read on.If you have a general question you should first ensure that you have read the relevant website content. The following links will help in accessing this information.· Informational Booklet No. 5 Employer Sponsored Migrationhttp://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1131.pdf· Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-186/· Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-187/If you still have unanswered questions about application requirements, please phone our Service Centre on – 131 881We encourage you to lodge all required information and supporting documentation with your application. A “complete” application will make the processing of your application quicker. The processing centres have provided “document checklists” that highlight key information/evidence we are looking for in support of application requirements. These checklists can be found under SkillSelect on the DIAC website.Checklist for visa applicants - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/checklists/186-applicant-checklist.pdf Checklist for sponsoring employer - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/checklists/186-nomination-checklist.pdfIf you have written to ask how long it will be before your application is allocated to a case officer.The following is provided as a general answer to this enquiry.The ENS and RSMS processing network is currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment as per the following table

: Parramatta Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 11 April 2012

Parramatta Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 26 March 2012

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 21 May 2012.

The Perth Processing Centre RSMS cases which were received on 27 January 2012.

Once your application is allocated to a case officer, they are expected to assess the case in the following working week.They may decide the application at that time. If this happens they will write advising of the decision. If it will take longer for a decision to be made they will write advising that they are your case officer and providing their contact details. It would be appreciated if you could refrain from making general “status” enquiries to the case officer. This is especially applicable where your application is within service standards. If you do not think your application has been allocated to a case officer and your application was lodged more than a week earlier than the applicable allocation date published above, please make this clear in your email. We will get back to you in such a situation.Processing TimesHow long will the application take to finalise? The Department’s published service standards for the processing of ENS/RSMS applications are at: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htmWhile we attempt to finalise all applications as soon as possible, the service standards acknowledge that 25% of cases will be finalised outside of these time frames.There are a range of factors impacting individual processing times once an application is allocated, these include, but are not limited to:- the completeness of the application at time of lodgement;- how quickly applicants respond to requests to provide documentation;- complications in obtaining health clearances; - if police checks haven’t been completed they may take significant time to obtain; and- checks with third parties to verify claims made in an application. ThankyouFu Melbourne from April still on 16/12/11

Edited by slp

If you have written to ask how long it will be before your application is allocated to a case officer.The following is provided as a general answer to this enquiry.The ENS and RSMS processing network is currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment as per the following table:

Parramatta Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 11 April 2012

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011

.Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

If you have written to ask how long it will be before your application is allocated to a case officer.

The following is provided as a general answer to this enquiry.

The ENS and RSMS processing network is currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment as per the following table:

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

Fu Melbourne from April still on 16/12/11

Edited by slp

Guest Tjddlsdlwlq

Hi Guys,

I applied for 857 visa (RSMS-DRC) to paramatta office on the 22nd of June and got acknoledgement letter just a couple of days later...

Then I got the nomination approved on the 14th of Aug and CO allocated on the same day. The thing is it is already 4th of September which has been 3weeks since I was allocated by the case officer and I have not heard anything from them. have you guys had any situation like me before? because I know once CO is allocated it should usually only take couple of days to 2 weeks to be granted for DRC applications....

Please help...

Guest Sabas85

Hi everybody,

I want to share our timeline.

Job offer: Nov 2011

Interview: end of Jan 2012

IELTS: end of March

Medical tests (X ray, blood..): early June

Took us 5 month to get our last criminal record paper from africa (overseas workers since 10 years)

RSMS119 offshore DRC nomination+visa lodged together (paramata center): 29/06/2012

Acknowledgement letter: 22/08 (2 month after lodgement!)

DIAC asked to MA where are medicals: 1/09 (MA said it's an automatic requirement not means that they are working on it)

Nomination approval: 5/09

now waiting for a CO .....MA said may should be soon because nomination and visa lodged together....wait and see!

Guest Tjddlsdlwlq

Oh you have got such a similar timeline to compare with mine. Mine is 857 onshore Drc visa and nomination both applied to paramatta office on 22nd June . Then i got the nomination approved on 14th Aug but isnt it ight that having your nomination approved means CO is allocated? Becuse my MA said my CO was allocated on the same day I got the nomination which is 14th Aug

Hi everybody,

I want to share our timeline.

Job offer: Nov 2011

Interview: end of Jan 2012

IELTS: end of March

Medical tests (X ray, blood..): early June

Took us 5 month to get our last criminal record paper from africa (overseas workers since 10 years)

RSMS119 offshore DRC nomination+visa lodged together (paramata center): 29/06/2012

Acknowledgement letter: 22/08 (2 month after lodgement!)

DIAC asked to MA where are medicals: 1/09 (MA said it's an automatic requirement not means that they are working on it)

Nomination approval: 5/09

now waiting for a CO .....MA said may should be soon because nomination and visa lodged together....wait and see!

Guest Eric Oz
If you have written to ask how long it will be before your application is allocated to a case officer.The following is provided as a general answer to this enquiry.The ENS and RSMS processing network is currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment as per the following table:

Melbourne Processing Centre - ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011

.Melbourne Processing Centre - RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

Hi there,

thanks for the information.

My migration agent lodged our application on 15 August 2012 (subclass 187 - I signed my employment contract in February 2012).

What is your assessment of processing delays ? When I read that, I am under the impression that I May have a visa granted not before January...

I feel concerned about the fact my employer will still respect its commitment to enlist me with such delays...

Eric

hi friends i call to immi yesterday and talk to the staff about my file allocation because i got an email that rsms current processing time is 7 months now.as i am finishing my 2 months soon after 2 weeks.the lady staff asked my personal details to check the status of my file. she said that all of the files received until 26 march 2012 in parramatta have case officers now. but there is no case officer on yours file. she suggested me that they might missed up ur file or something wrong and asked me to write an email (nsw.pse.immi.gov) to know what is happening with my file. i m so frustrate. i was waiting too long and now they said to me that they have been missed my file and going further with march files. anyways i have written an email breifly but still no response.

Edited by samkaur

Guest jaggymaluka

hi dear SAMKAUR

My timeline is same as you and have the same situation. VISA APPLICATION & NOMINATION APPLIED AT PARAMATTA DIAC 7/MARCH/2012. have not heard anything yet fro DIAC.

hi dear SAMKAUR

My timeline is same as you and have the same situation. VISA APPLICATION & NOMINATION APPLIED AT PARAMATTA DIAC 7/MARCH/2012. have not heard anything yet fro DIAC.

hi jaggymaluka thanks for reply. Is your drc or non drc? because my application is non drc and no agent applied byself. Did you call them or try to email them earlier?

Guest manakat

Hi I Have DownLoad The [PDF] Radiological report on chest x-ray of an applicant for an Australian form 160 but It Couldn't Open and Response me That : There Was An error In Opening This Document .the file is damaged and could not be repaired. but I Could open the form 26 about Medical examination for an Australian visa. Thank so much

hi guys i applied 119 DRC at perth its allready 11th week and i m waiting for co. what u guys think how long it will take to get approval ?

Nobody knows. Immigration don't even know. You applied just when the huge influx of applications was going in, so you could have who knows how many people in front of you. And then there is the random factor. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why some drc cases get a co in a week, others wait months.

I applied a couple of weeks before you and still no word. And there are others who applied before both of us who are still waiting. Really, nobody could even give you a realistic guess.

Just try to be pacient (she says who wanted to scream at a wrong number this morning for getting her hopes up that it was a call about her visa). ;-)

Hi April13

Not yet...we've been advised 4 weeks at least for RCB approval and then the application can be submitted. DRC apparently 5 months minimum, approx 8 months is standard for RSMS due to the July changes.

My WHV expires Jan...so possibly will have to go on bridging visa.....