• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest jacob88
yes mine is not ETA passport ..:(

Yesterday I phoned immi and asked abt my visa processing time. They said that I m from high risk, so I need to wait 8 months to get there which is pretty much too long for me. Now I waited 5 months already and turn to 6 months in 2 weeks. It makes me so disappointing. Btw, have u got the visa label?

its depends in what group ur occupation fall in if its considered skill level 3 and not a trade qualification then it would be considered a cert III level position only ...its POSITION which is considered diploma level or cert III LEVEL not ur qualification for example ...ur a cook and u have bachelor degree in cooking but ur position cook is a skill level 3 and required cert III only therefore ur bachelor degree isnt considered for RSMS

pkb84

From July 1-2012 it will be cert III+two year expr. or cert 4 as mentioned in earlier post. Before new changes for RSMS cert III + expr was required.

Edited by Move2

Hi Marcus, im in the same boat as you, i applied DRC 119 on 28th June but havent recieved ack letter yet, i called up DAIC and they confirmed that the application was recieved and will be generating the ack letter soon. My MA says he has chased it up with DAIC as well and the ack letter can come anytime.

Cheers

Hi

My friend applied for 119 on June 28 in COE MEL and still waiting for Ackl. letter

pkb84

From July 1-2012 it will be cert III+two year expr. or cert 4 as mentioned in earlier post. Before new changes for RSMS cert III + expr was required.

i am not sure about july changes but heard that you have to have cert IV or cert III + job ready skill assessment

but before july changes experience and skill assessment was never required for RSMS

Guest jacob88
one of friends got there pr grant from melbourne.his occupation was heardressing.even he got his one within 5 months.i hope we will get ours soon.

he appleis 119

Is he or she from high risk?