RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

HI - Visa 457 Lodged 17 July 2012 - approved today 26 July 2012 - 9 Days from end to end !

A 457 visa is a temporary visa and therefore the timescale has no relevance to the RSMS processing times at all.

Edited by spenner

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest dubsydney
Hey waiting patiently

So this means that the time frame of 5-8 months starts from the day u have co allocated. Am I right?

What the bull s....t is tht immi doing, firstly they will take 8 months 2 allocate co and secondly to give a decision on the application they will take another 8 months..

Than where is time frame gone of 8 months, it has to be 2 years to get visa and 2 year to stay on the same employer.

I don't know why they are doing like this, just taking money of the applic into the immi ac and bcming more rich,and even giving stress of getting refused.

That's all bull s....t about time frame.

I m sorry waiting, it's just can't understand anything WTs gng on.

OMG......so we dont have any chance at all???Immi is so annoying.....they are just

making our lives miserable.....so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...it's true.

Thy r just making money out of us and instead of giving some decision they are bull s......t around.

It's very annoying and frustrating too.. Too much stress all the time of getting refused or anytng?

QUOTE=dubsydney;1935911595]OMG......so we dont have any chance at all???Immi is so annoying.....they are just

making our lives miserable.....so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so that immigration processing time start after CO. I think it start from the date when you lodged the application. People who's files taking more then 7 month may be something wrong with their immigration status or may be some problem with documents.

I have read all, the scrap from first page their only one guy his visa approved after 11 month otherwise rest of all approved within 8 month.

Why did it tk 11 mths.. Hv u read tht nd is it got approved or ?

I don't think so that immigration processing time start after CO. I think it start from the date when you lodged the application. People who's files taking more then 7 month may be something wrong with their immigration status or may be some problem with documents.

I have read all, the scrap from first page their only one guy his visa approved after 11 month otherwise rest of all approved within 8 month.

Guest ginni
Feb12... Mel

Hi

Sambo85

This message for those who applied late in June and secondly time start from application lodged.So dont worry u applied before of us u will get visa soon may be tommorrow or next week.Dont worry we all r on the same train only waiting for the station.They r saying late June applied may be wait for 9 months.

Guest Waiting Patiently
Hey waiting patiently

So this means that the time frame of 5-8 months starts from the day u have co allocated. Am I right?

What the bull s....t is tht immi doing, firstly they will take 8 months 2 allocate co and secondly to give a decision on the application they will take another 8 months..

Than where is time frame gone of 8 months, it has to be 2 years to get visa and 2 year to stay on the same employer.

I don't know why they are doing like this, just taking money of the applic into the immi ac and bcming more rich,and even giving stress of getting refused.

Hi Sambo85,

I think they are actually supposed to make a decision within 5-8 months of lodgement but if they do take longer they suddenly change the rules. My MA already went above the CO's head and spoke to the team manager and that's what he was told, that the time frame only starts when a CO is allocated... He was just as surprised as we were by this. The CO did need some info from the company sponsoring me but that was given to him about 5 months ago and he didn't request anything else or give any indication that there is a problem with our application. According to my research and our MA we have a strong case so im not sure why he is not doing anything. unfortunately there seems to be nothing we can do but wait. Lets hope things start happening after the 1st August!

Guest ginni
Wt ws ur occup u applied.

And do u mind if I ask why did u left aust, was ur visa expired.

Why u didn't get extend if it was expired.

119 offshore paper application non drc ( high risk)

RCB submitted 22 jan 2012

RCB approved 23 jan 2012

nomination submitted DIAC 11 feb 2012

ack letter 25 feb 2012

16 april 2012 approved

visa application 12 april 2012

ack letter 13 april 2012 with health checklist of my kids

14 april medical done with the help of ehealth

23 april medical finalized

now waiting for grant ............

Guest ginni
Hi Sambo85,

I think they are actually supposed to make a decision within 5-8 months of lodgement but if they do take longer they suddenly change the rules. My MA already went above the CO's head and spoke to the team manager and that's what he was told, that the time frame only starts when a CO is allocated... He was just as surprised as we were by this. The CO did need some info from the company sponsoring me but that was given to him about 5 months ago and he didn't request anything else or give any indication that there is a problem with our application. According to my research and our MA we have a strong case so im not sure why he is not doing anything. unfortunately there seems to be nothing we can do but wait. Lets hope things start happening after the 1st August!

yes u r right

Guest ginni
Hi Sambo85,

Hi

Waiting Patiently

when and where did u apply

thx

Guest Waiting Patiently
Hi

Waiting Patiently

when and where did u apply

thx

Hi Ginni,

Application and Nomination lodged 15 November 2011 in Perth.

Guest ginni
Hey waiting patiently

HI

Sambo85 read only these lines and may be u r the next

However, the volume of cases we have received has impacted on our capacity to allocate cases within the timeframes previously stated. In June we went from having about four months of processing work on-hand to close to nine months.

Accordingly under normal circumstances clients might expect to wait for nine months for their case to be allocated if lodged in late June.

This issue also impacts agent “decision ready” cases, we where we have several months worth of cases to allocate.

Guest ginni
Hi Ginni,

Application and Nomination lodged 15 November 2011 in Perth.

u will get soon

becz your time already 8 months

r u applied 857 or 119

Guest Waiting Patiently
u will get soon

becz your time already 8 months

r u applied 857 or 119

119 Non-DRC, really hope so!

Good luck with the wait as well!

Hi Sambo85,

Hi

Waitng timeframe of 5-8 months is after the lodgement date and not CO assignment. New waiting for CO assign. of 9-11 months will be after late June-2012 lodgement applications.