Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest alfredv
Sadly not! I don't think many of us will hear much this month.

Its been over 2 weeks since Immigration visited my workplace. We were told I'd only have to wait a few days but there's been nothing. Very frustrating!!!

I wonder what are DIACs plans to process all visa applications prior to July 1. Wonder if they have a goal/target to complete visa processing before a certain date. I applied in April, am hoping my visa comes through by Dec! :-(

Guest Bonny

My MA has applied non DRC 857 on 26 june 2012

and money has been taken from my credit card since a week ago, bt i havent

recieved any acknowledgement letter from DIAC..

Guest alfredv
Hi Alfred its really frustating waiting and waiting for how long mine is similar 2 yours Nothing we can do being sick of it .Thanx

Tell me bout it RBP!! Its almost 3yrs since I put in my 1st PR application... then because I was under category 5, I managed to find a company willing to sponsor me.. and now I have a CO for my 1st application but not my RSMS. Now CO for 1st application is waiting for medical report of my wife from my RSMS application ... because my RSMS application is not opened yet, I am stuck!!!

I am sure both visas will come through together after spending almost 10K on the applications. If I had known, I wouldnt have appplied for 2nd visa.. But Immi was advising people that 5th category would take time and to look for an employer sponsored visa...

What a waste of my hard earned $$$$ which I have been saving to buy a house here in australia!!!

Oh mate its really frustating situation I wish you all the best for you mate eventually you will be right some people get easy things but some has to do a lot of struggle.Why did not do medicals for your wife while lodging your RSMS?Thanx

Guest alfredv
Oh mate its really frustating situation I wish you all the best for you mate eventually you will be right some people get easy things but some has to do a lot of struggle.Why did not do medicals for your wife while lodging your RSMS?Thanx

Infact my wife did her medicals and the medical report was sent along with the RSMS visa application to Melbourne. My wife is overseas and the medical clinic did not want to send the results to Australia. They told my wife that she would have to send it herself. My MA told me that because the visa application would be DRC application, my wife's medical report would have to go along with the visa application and hence it is now sitting in the pile of application that DIAC has under the table!!!

Guest alfredv

Just got a call from Immigration with regards certain queries of mine...

The lady whom I spoke to says they are still sorting out the RSMS applications and that it will take approx a month before things are sorted out in the Admin section of DIAC. She also said that my visa application of 23rd April is still within DIAC's processing time and hence requested me to be patient.

Congrats jillt....

finally hearing some good news after a long time...i think u r the 1 one i have seen to get a visa grant after 1 july....

all the best...:biggrin:

Visa approved!!! Have lost count how many weeks but at long last it has been approved!

Just got a call from Immigration with regards certain queries of mine...

The lady whom I spoke to says they are still sorting out the RSMS applications and that it will take approx a month before things are sorted out in the Admin section of DIAC. She also said that my visa application of 23rd April is still within DIAC's processing time and hence requested me to be patient.

Thats Actually Good news Alfred.Thanx

Guest alfredv
Thats Actually Good news Alfred.Thanx

Well, not sure if it is good news or not.... Just want DIAC to sort themselves out ASAP and start allocating COs to pending applications!!

I have applied on 28th of June through MA (DRC RSMS). He delivered the paper application to Parramatta himself and received a Receipt (not an Acknowledgement Letter).

Acknowledgement Letter has already been sent by CoE Parramatta yesterday (11/07/2012) to my MA!! MA hasn't updated me yet on the good news though.

Guest Waiting Patiently
Visa approved!!! Have lost count how many weeks but at long last it has been approved!

Congrats :ssign19:

Guest alfredv
Alfredv - I've had a Case Officer since 15th June but there's been nothing.

Well, CO's are busy at the moment with the influx of applications... The good thing is that you have a CO. Dont you worry.. its just a matter of time... Its better than not having a CO and waiting for one...

Guest ginni
Well, CO's are busy at the moment with the influx of applications... The good thing is that you have a CO. Dont you worry.. its just a matter of time... Its better than not having a CO and waiting for one...

Hi

Alfredv where did u apply means which processing centre