• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest twister
Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me joining in? and everybody is well

My question, is it normal for migration agents to not keep you informed about the progress of your application

Depends...my MA only contacted twice.. first , when she applied our RSMS 119 DRC.. and after 24 days she sent us our Pre-Grant Letter and asking flight tickets..... Didint tell anything about acknowlgement letter or anything else.... but different MA to MA, different story....

Pkb why ur CO taking so long ... What hes waiting for?

i dont know sandhu ,,,,yesterday my employer rang her and she said,she cant give any time frame application still under process

but i hav seen some posts hare saying immi visiting the workplace in person now days

Hi pkb.... Most importantly they check that restaurant shud operating in the mentioned bussiness hours and shud b good enough to sponsor people and u working there or not doesnt matter coz ur contract starts after ur PR.

Thanks for info sandhu I think they been there yesterday

I Applied for 119 at Perth on 14th June, yesterday I received an email from Global Health in Sydney requesting a further test on my secondary applicant, which was left out, she has been given 28 days to submit the result, she did the test the same day and results sent via DHL, I was just curious if anyone was in a similar situation? Does this mean I have a case officer?