RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

That was what we were told yesterday - Immigration are seeing more and more instances of people not working in the job they nominate - eg a 'chef' who is actually a kitchen hand.

Yep, that is why our first attempt at the rcb was turned down. Apparently loads of people have been applying for nurseryperson in SA while actually fruit picking (doesn't surprise me at all, I had the argument with many people on my course that fruit picking wasn't nursery work, but they wouldn't believe me). Unfortunately for me they bunched me in the same group without reading our application or even googling the company.

So I am guessing even if the departments don't talk I may get a visit as so many people have been trying to get in with fruit picking.

I have warned my boss anyway to maybe expect a visit. If they happen to come on a day I'm not there (sometimes I have to work offsite, but that is mentioned in the job description) then they can still see that the place is an actual nursery with no food items though. That and everyone I work with obviously knows me lol. I think my employer did sent a pic of me in my work shirt (with woven name) for the rcb though lol.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGGGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just got email from my MA with attachment.....guess what... MY RSMS 119 PRE-GRANT letter................so happy.. todayyy..Just called my wife (working),, she just cried and thanks to lord...

after application.. nothing heard.. just payment taken... no acknologement.. nothing...direct visa granted yeasterday evening... (I think)...... I am from high risk counry (India)..but all credit goes to my MA.. she did very well.........

I applied perth center.....I think they are really trying to visa finalize before 1 july ...Tha..

God bless Perth dept...

Now need to book tickets asap... to do many calls in India..

I can feel this moment... its really great.... love u perth.....

Thank you all of you...... and best luck for coming moment...

Congratulations mate all the best

Guest Perth4ever

Thank you allll........ best luck with your application...... hope you will receive yours before theweekends.....I didnt believe that my MA lodged decision ready.. but i was wrong....finally the result is here.....now busy.. need to book tickets,, do some shopping for family.. and many more......

hey guys need ur help i am bit confuse. what the difference between 856 and 857 visa can anyone please provide me any information on this please.

Hi neet 007 ....ENS..http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/ens/

RSMS..http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/

Guest jacob88
Hi Prem Has your nomination been finalised or stiil not ?Thanx

RBP - what do u mean the nomination been finalised? u mean, RCB or nomination for 1054 form?

Guest jacob88
Hi I applied for 857 at Perth on 8th of march still waiting .is there is anyone got the visa recently .thanks

What is ur time lines, I applied mine 10 of march