RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guest twister
I hope soo twister...!!!Just had a question...Does DIAC consider the day when they have received the application or the day when the open the application?

Hi Sunny.. DIAC consider the day when they have received application.. means if you post today and they received tomorrow.. you will find the date they received on your ackonwlodgement receipt.. so do not worry...

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can somebody tell me if someone rings to DIAC on 131881 and ask if the application has been allocated a case officer would they tell on phone or not.I rang them today and asked with one of the operator she said we may not disclose the information unfortunately you have to wait the response from case officer?Has anyone this type of experience?Please share with me .Thanx

Hi All,

I handed mine in yesterday to Perth, wow I can't believe it's going back as far as January...three couples who I'm friends with here in Perth have been approved within the last week, two couples took approx 2 weeks in their applications, and another only 10 days.

I was hoping for something nice and quick like this, but realistically I know that would be lucky!!! I handed mine in yesterday for myself and my partner, have another friend who has handed his in today, and should have two more friends within the next week or so applying.

I will try to keep you updated on all of these as well, at least we can add a few extra numbers for comparison.

Anyway, here's hoping they hurry up, I'm not in any rush but I know the suspense is going to kill me, for my 457 I was checking the online page 3/4 times a day to see if it was approved yet, hahaha patience isnt my strong point :)

Guest twister
I applied mine 10 of march and still waiting (rsms) with load of stress !

HI jacob88,, was it DRC or not?? 119 or 857??

Guest twister
Hi Twitser Where did you apply I applied @Melbourne on 26/04/2012 but My employer applied for Nomination on 15/30/2012 and still waiting too hard to wait but what can I do?Thanx

Hi RBP

I applied at Perth center... hope yours come soon... finger crossed...

Hi there

Just been contacted by immigration to let me know I have a Case Officer - yay!

Timeline is as follows:

RCB approval applied for 4/10/11 - approved 5/10/11

Nomination applied for 7/11/11

857 applied for 9/01/12

CO Allocated 15/06/12

congratulations,,,told you its matter of couple of days:biggrin: