Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Parramatta is moving fast everyone...yay :laugh:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 5 October 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 7 October 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 September 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 27 October 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 14 December 2011.

Once your application is allocated to a case officer for assessment, you will be contacted by your case officer if further information or documentation is required in order to make a decision on your application. This will generally occur within one working week of your application being allocated to a case officer. Please be aware that the Department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information.

If you do not think your application has been allocated to a case officer and more than a week has elapsed beyond the relevant date of allocation above, please make this clear in your email. We will get back to you in such a situation.

Guest goldie85

Can anybody tell me y the Melbourne DIAc is not moving it is stuck on 1st August since December 2011 almost three months now. I have applied for 857 visa non drc on 2nd September with Melbourne DIAC. Does anybody applied on this date.

Guest sam2012

hi guys i am from high risk country and my application allocated to co on 8 dec last year and she asked for additional info i provided that within a week after that have not heard anything. is this normal for a high risk country? please help thaks

Guest sam2012

thanks sandhu i am also from india my application is non drc but got co for more than 3 months and my ma saying that they doing some extra security check for applicants belongs to countries like india pakistan etc is this true? i applied with Melbourne coe

Edited by sam2012

hi guys i am new in pomsinoz,i am also in the similar situation subclass119 lodged on,6thmarch,n just got a acknowledgment letter on 12 march with my fee receipt ,hav not heard anything else yet ,i applied in perth,Can you plz let me know is the acknowledgement letter is standard for both drc n non drc as my ma told ,she applied drc.

Hi sam ... Very unusuall that CO allocated 3 months back and no decision ... 1 of my friends got CO on 12 feb still waiting for decision .... Was ur application DRC ... R u in australia or in india ... U must have submitted ur overseas police clearance before lodgement .. Shudnt take this long.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fzror3

Hi sam ... Very unusuall that CO allocated 3 months back and no decision ... 1 of my friends got CO on 12 feb still waiting for decision .... Was ur application DRC ... R u in australia or in india ... U must have submitted ur overseas police clearance before lodgement .. Shudnt take this long.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fzror3

hi sandhu its very strange situation SAM got CO 3 months back and still no decision.i think he should follow up status of application

Edited by pkb84

Guest sam2012

no my application was not drc application and i applied in aug 2011 I emailed my co couple of time and she always replied that ur application is under process

Guest sam2012

i am in Australia but applied for 119 i submitted everything at time lodgement and my migration agent did not tell me about DRC he is an a..........s h.....l