RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

I would like to check this, at this stage, we don't need to do skill assessment for submitting skillselect?? (it may be change by 1 July though)

I am wondering, RSMS will be required skillselect, but EMS won't. but both visa required a sponsor from a company....

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest wearytraveller

Dear all,

RSMS 857- Employee nomination was approved on 25th of Feb. My application was mailed to the DIAC melbourne (for RSMS 857) on Feb 25th. The AU post have sent a receipt for delivering the post to DIAC melbourne. The problem is they havent sent receipt of my visa application yet. My student visa 873 is expiring on 15th March. I believe I will get my bridging only after the DIAC logs in my application. I am worried now. Can someone please help me with this situation.

Thanks and warm regards,

what is your timeline...means when did u started ur proces from regional nomination until now

Dear all,

RSMS 857- Employee nomination was approved on 25th of Feb. My application was mailed to the DIAC melbourne (for RSMS 857) on Feb 25th. The AU post have sent a receipt for delivering the post to DIAC melbourne. The problem is they havent sent receipt of my visa application yet. My student visa 873 is expiring on 15th March. I believe I will get my bridging only after the DIAC logs in my application. I am worried now. Can someone please help me with this situation.

Thanks and warm regards,

Guest SophieAnn

Thanks SophieAnn! Have you booked your flights ?
Not yet Katerina... I'm waiting on my boss over there to give me a start date. Looking at leaving in the next couple of weeks though! The excitement has started to wear off and now I'm starting to panic a little. Totally ridiculous since this is something I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for! But everyone around me has started to get really sad, I think I'm beginning to realise how hard moving to the other side of the world alone is actually going to be!

Not yet Katerina... I'm waiting on my boss over there to give me a start date. Looking at leaving in the next couple of weeks though! The excitement has started to wear off and now I'm starting to panic a little. Totally ridiculous since this is something I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for! But everyone around me has started to get really sad, I think I'm beginning to realise how hard moving to the other side of the world alone is actually going to be!

Hi Sophie, I am sure everyone is happy for you they will get use to it and you will be fine:biggrin:

i left my home country 10 years ago and we settled down in few months, this bit is easier for us as we have no family around us, depending on each other for a long time:)

good luck and keep in touch:)

Guest jonathanhanley

Congratulations Sophie! That's awesome news!

Just had an email back from my agent, albeit a little ambiguous, stating that DIAC have not considered the nomination application as decision ready - something after four and a half months we'd kind of assumed. Anyone have any idea as to the possible reasoning or explanation behind this?

Also anyone had the updates through yet?

Congratulations Sophie! That's awesome news!

Just had an email back from my agent, albeit a little ambiguous, stating that DIAC have not considered the nomination application as decision ready - something after four and a half months we'd kind of assumed. Anyone have any idea as to the possible reasoning or explanation behind this?

Also anyone had the updates through yet?

Hi guys, just got the updates, don't think it's accurate , people who lodged after the dates shown here got their visas already but here it is :

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 July 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 29 August 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 September 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

Hi guys, just got the updates, don't think it's accurate , people who lodged after the dates shown here got their visas already but here it is :

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 July 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 29 August 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 September 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

Perth is at 12/12!!!

sorry to hear that Jonathan, have no idea why , what explanation did your agent give you? Can you still lodge your application DRC?

Guest jonathanhanley

Thanks Katerina

No real explanation as to why - apparently it won't affect whether the visa application will be considered DRC or not, that was my big question! I'm not sure I could handle another 4-6 month wait on top of the 4 odd months we have already been waiting!

Guest jonathanhanley

That's awesome! Very pleased for you! How long did you have a case officer for? When are you looking at leaving??

That's awesome! Very pleased for you! How long did you have a case officer for? When are you looking at leaving??

Thanks Jonathan, think we had a CO for a week, but not sure, they didn't request any additional information. Think about going after Easter

Guest xenium

Thanks Katerina, have you got Perth Centre ENS cases date?

We started the process of nomination a few weeks ago. Got an email from RCB saying they are in the last stages of the application and then we can put the 1054 forms in. We had medicals done and they got posted last Friday! Bit early as we haven't submitted forms yet. But we wanted to get the app DCR. Time to pray now I suppose and hope everything gets moving. We are waiting to buy our house so it is frustrating!

Best of luck everybody waiting.

xx

hi guys

i lodged my RSMS application (DRC) at parramatta on 2/03/12.

payment taken on 5/03/12

my question is, how do i know whether DIAC considered my application DRC or not ??

many thanks

Hi,

Reading through this thread wondering what drc means and of it affects how quick rsms is approved. Our application was received in Geelong on 21/2 so hoping to get a CO sooner rather than later! :biggrin:

Hi,

Reading through this thread wondering what drc means and of it affects how quick rsms is approved. Our application was received in Geelong on 21/2 so hoping to get a CO sooner rather than later! :biggrin:

DRC means (decision ready check-list) when you supply all the relevant doc. with your application which help DIAC to make a quick decision on your application. to make your application DRC you have to have migration agent.

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/faq-ens-rsms.pdf

Hi pkb 84 ... Iam in same boat as u r in ... Mine DRC applied on 2 nd march but havent recieved acknowledgement yet so it should be reciepted by 5 th or 6th ....unless ur migration agent hasnt made any mistake while making ur DRC application your file will remain DRC .... My roommate applied on 14 th december 2011 allocated CO on 11th feb 2012. And CO asked for few more docs .....so it means it hardly takes 8 weeks ... So dude be in touch and let see who get CO first .

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?teu1em

Guest alfredv

If I want to apply for DRC, does anyone know how to proceed with medicals? I mean, my wife is the secondary applicant and is based in the middle east. When she completes her medicals, does the medical authority send the report directly to australia ? Or will she have to send the report to the migration agent so that we can send a DRC visa application?

How does it work?

Hi pkb 84 ... Iam in same boat as u r in ... Mine DRC applied on 2 nd march but havent recieved acknowledgement yet so it should be reciepted by 5 th or 6th ....unless ur migration agent hasnt made any mistake while making ur DRC application your file will remain DRC .... My roommate applied on 14 th december 2011 allocated CO on 11th feb 2012. And CO asked for few more docs .....so it means it hardly takes 8 weeks ... So dude be in touch and let see who get CO first .

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?teu1em

hi sandhu, is payment taken for your application? do you know they asked docs for business or your friend? thats good to know we applied same day ...keep in touch

hey guys.

got some confussion, the agent through which i applied my rsms visa app is a a....h... he is like not giving reply on times even long time back whn i was preparing for the nomina docs he got few conversations wit ma empl which i wasnt aware of...

the stress which is making my nights into day and day into nights is if my nomination is being approved by rcb, is it compulsory for immi to approve it or they can reject it as well....becz in my case all of my docs and employer business is running in a good condition....

the 2nd problem which i m unable to find an answer for is if every single docs of my visa app is being posted to diac melbourne but not as drc, will they b able to consider as drc or they will put it into non drc pipeline......why so? if every single doc is being attched wt my visa applica.....

guys reply plz if some1 can...

thx

sambo:daydreaming: