Should we stay or should we go...we're going!

Susanssy

Hear hear, A very good post that mirrors the exact emotions and thoughts that many here feel.Good luck in the move back. I am hopefully having a work trip in Europe next month, I have asked for leave while there and will pop over to the UK, the week I have chosen there is SO much happening back home. It will be really interesting how I feel landing at Heathrow for the first time ( normally in a depressed state after a nice holiday!) going out in London with MATES ( proper friends, not some random Aussie that just calls you 'mate'), going on a decent pub crawl with proper beer! and then of course Leaving Heathrow ( normally in excited mood as going away on holiday! ) It will be a Deal or no deal situation, make or break. I plan to use this to make solid decisions as to wether I will still be in after Xmas or not. maybe, just maybe I dont take to the place and things have changed... only then will I snap out of the mood I have been in for the past year. On the other hand, it could well justify my reasonings to return.... we shall see.

Have you considered moving interstate as there may be better prospects in the larger centres like Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, not sure about Perth

We have considered that Petals, but just haven't got the finances to do it. Maybe one day!

Archived