Bassett Hound Breeders in Tasmania?

Guest Jasp

Ok, here's a random for you. Does anyone know if there exists a Bassett Hound breeder in Tas? We lost ours (wellington) to cancer a couple of years ago and we would like to get another one. Said it was random!!!!:biggrin:

Jasp XX

Guest siamsusie
Ok, here's a random for you. Does anyone know if there exists a Bassett Hound breeder in Tas? We lost ours (wellington) to cancer a couple of years ago and we would like to get another one. Said it was random!!!!:biggrin:

Jasp XX

I wonder if they bred them in Tasmania they would be classed as "interbred":wink:

I hope you manage to find another soon Jasp... they are lovely dogs, they always look so worried:wubclub:

Doleful is the word I use Suze. And the more I looked at him the more he made me laff! I reckon he looked like me!! Yeah, I thought maybe they would be cross-bred. That's one thing we found in SA - lots of dogs but rarely a pedigree breed (although we did find a breeder who existed in SA so that may be an option).

Cheers Susie

Xx Jasp

Guest siamsusie

I was trying to think which guy the reminded me of... it was Clement Freud

225px-Clement-freud-368-220.JPG Just loved his expressions Jasp Susie x

Hi Susie

You are Sooooooooo right about Clement Freud!! thankfully I do not look like him - has has more hair than I do!!!!:biglaugh:

Jasp

Hi Jasp,

I just caught up on this thread - behind the times as always! I'm not sure how current the link is for Jerobi but the people at the Tasmanian Canine Association website should be able to help -

Tasmanian Canine Association

Thank you very much Skani - that will be really useful if/when we get back to Oz. The jerobi site appears a little difficult to negotiate - there appears to be a few cookies which prevent you from turning back a page and hinders you from going forward also. But this latest link looks cool, so thanks again!!

XX Jasp:notworthy:

Archived