Back in OZ after 5 weeks in UK

rockola57

Well just got back today after 5 weeks in UK.Nowt much has changed,but i noticedthings a lot more that never really bothered me 2 years ago,like the sheer volume of people out of work,and many who i know have never worked and are 50 and over!Each of them a huge burden on the Country,although a lot of people simply cannot get jobs even though they are willing.How is it all going to end i wonder?The food and clothing are good and cheap,the weather is changeable,and generally the people are not as friendly as was once the case,but that's life!Some things in OZ are much better,but the same goes for the UK.So to cap it all up,i still dont know where i want to end my days!:confused::wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi Rockola

sums things up really not whats happening but the part over still not being able to decide where to end up. Theres a post going on ping pong poms and its incredible how many times people go to Oz and then return, me mate Tony - A380 holds the record so far he has ping ponged 23 times, lol.

I wish i was a 100% certain guy, i am between say 75 to 90% certain, but my wife is 50/50.

Best of luck mate. jim

Archived