We have a rental in Sunshine Coast

Guest carolinejane

Guest carolinejane

:yes: As a family heading to the sunshine coast it has become apparant at the lack of property to rent short term for us brits heading over to the sunshine coast area. It seems the only option is holiday accommodation. Not now!

If anyone is interested we will have a nice three bedroom furnished home in the mountain creek area. It has a very good school, local shops and about 10 minutes drive from the super Mooloolaba beach. It is approximately an hours drive to the city and approximately 10 minutes to Maroochydore, 20 minutes to Noosa. A perfect place to stay in whilst you find something more permanant. This will be available from October of this year.

If you are or may be interested please let me know. Feel free to pm with any queries.

Guest carolinejane

please bear us in mind for next year it wll be available as we intend on keeping the property to help out fellow brits needing short term furnished accommodation

please bear us in mind for next year it wll be available as we intend on keeping the property to help out fellow brits needing short term furnished accommodation

Hi Caroline,

If you want you can add your info to our Queensland Traders lists so that poeple can see you info if they access the site. Click on link below.

Em x

• 3 months later...
Guest jenandjames

Hi

We are due to arrive at Mountain Creek on 6th January 2008 and are looking for rental accomadation for approx 6 months. I would be most grateful if you could let me know if yours is free and if so could you please send me the details.

Kind regards

Jennie

As a family heading to the sunshine coast it has become apparant at the lack of property to rent short term for us brits heading over to the sunshine coast area. It seems the only option is holiday accommodation. Not now!

If anyone is interested we will have a nice three bedroom furnished home in the mountain creek area. It has a very good school, local shops and about 10 minutes drive from the super Mooloolaba beach. It is approximately an hours drive to the city and approximately 10 minutes to Maroochydore, 20 minutes to Noosa. A perfect place to stay in whilst you find something more permanant. This will be available from October of this year.

If you are or may be interested please let me know. Feel free to pm with any queries.

Archived