Shipping Back

Conniebygaslight

Guest Rubberbelly

Hey Connie

Where in the uk are you guys moving back to and when??? Hope your not to upset about moving back! we are also moving back to the uk and we are currently selling all our furniture, however we may have a couple of pieces ie our sofa left over and was wondering if you guys have any room in your container?? we could squeeze it in we would obviously give you some money for allowing us to do so. Some people have advised me its a good idea to ask people like us who are returning home

Kind Regards

Adele

Hey Connie

Where in the uk are you guys moving back to and when??? Hope your not to upset about moving back! we are also moving back to the uk and we are currently selling all our furniture, however we may have a couple of pieces ie our sofa left over and was wondering if you guys have any room in your container?? we could squeeze it in we would obviously give you some money for allowing us to do so. Some people have advised me its a good idea to ask people like us who are returning home

Kind Regards

Adele

Hi Adele, we are moving back end August, unfortunately we are full with our container we shipped a full 40ft container out here and a seperate one with the cars. We have scaled down as much as we can to allow us to ship one car back in the same container as our furniture (UK model and wont sell here). If you contact Chess they may be able to help you as they do a lot of shared space. Stuff is so cheap to replace in UK that you may be better off if you are not taking too much back.

Not upset at all about going home-and hope you aren't too-good luck-what's your story?

Connie:smile:

Hi all just wanted to share that we've been quoted $10700 by Chess to ship our stuff back in a 40ft container- to include the car-which we can drive to the airport and they will meet us there. Pretty good compared to other quotes.

You wouldn't have a link to their website would you? :biggrin:

Guest Rubberbelly

Thanks for getting back to me Connie

Thanks for letting us know about your container. Our story is myself and my partner came over on working holidays at the beggining of Jan we thought our companys that we work for were going to sponsor us however its turned out they wont, i work in Social Work hes in manufacturing, my sister is also a permt resident her and we thought she could sponsor us but apparently not!

And just to throw a spanner in the works im 6 months pregnant so really have to get something sorted dont really want to go home but dont know what else to do???

Take Care Connie all the best in going back to the UK

Adele

Hi Adele, we are moving back end August, unfortunately we are full with our container we shipped a full 40ft container out here and a seperate one with the cars. We have scaled down as much as we can to allow us to ship one car back in the same container as our furniture (UK model and wont sell here). If you contact Chess they may be able to help you as they do a lot of shared space. Stuff is so cheap to replace in UK that you may be better off if you are not taking too much back.

Not upset at all about going home-and hope you aren't too-good luck-what's your story?

Connie:smile:

Archived