Hi everyone

Guest kelandian

Guest kelandian

Hello there

We have had a good look around the site and have found the information a great help. My husband has just had a job offer from a company in sydney, we are so excited but at the same time very scared. We have a little girl she is 5 in April and we are searching a warmer climate to be able to live life to the full out doors. I would love to hear from anyone who has made a simlar move or is in the process, but right now i have to do the school run bye for now. :D

hiya ,we are applying for a visa (half way there),my children are 7 and 2 ,and like yourself we just want a warmer,and slower pace of life ,after hours of internet searching ,schools etc seem to be of a good standard and housing isnt badly priced either ,good luck with everything and just go for it

cal x

Guest kelandian

Thanks Cal so nice to hear from someone in the same situation. Where abouts in Auz are you heading for. We will be renting a house initially and to get any where near a beach the prices are so high in sydney so i think we might have to low our expectations a little, but hay its such a fantastic opportunity. I am finding it hard to get any sort of school league tables, i don't think they do such a thing, do you know of anything. Thanks agian and good luck to you too.

Guest Michelle f

Hi KelandIan,

where abouts in Doncaster are you,we live in Doncaster and are also going through the emigration process.You can PM me if you dont want to post area of Doncaster you live in.

Michelle

Archived