Sponsor issues

sussex boy

Hi everyone, I have a few issues with a submitted 457 visa. All docs uploaded by agent, xrays etc. The garage that offered the nominations been asked for a finance statement up to june 2009, which after me paying the sponsor fees to speed things up they have now refused to do. After thinking all was on track looks like the application is dead. Anyone any experience of this?

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi everyone, I have a few issues with a submitted 457 visa. All docs uploaded by agent, xrays etc. The garage that offered the nominations been asked for a finance statement up to june 2009, which after me paying the sponsor fees to speed things up they have now refused to do. After thinking all was on track looks like the application is dead. Anyone any experience of this?

Hi Susex Boy

Why does the employer refuse to produce a finance statement? Surely their agent told them exactly what DIAC would need and told them everything right at the beginning of the whole thing?

Has this employer ever sponsored a migrant worker before, please?

Cheers

Gill

Thanks for the reply, the company,Westco of Cairns haven`t sponsored before, at the outset they agreed to sponsor and do whatever was neeeded, the agent sent a checklist which they agreed to, prehaps stupidly I offered to pay the sponsor fees etc .It had taken me a year to find a sponsor.The nomination and our visa app including xrays was submitted, diac have asked for detailed finance up to June 2009 which they have now refused to supply, everything apart from this is `met`according to our agent, any ideas?

Archived