can my wife's aunt sponsor for PR

inpeace

my wife's aunt is here in australia.She has 2 years trial period for PR.The aunt will get PR at the end of September 2011.I am afraid ,the rules might change for family sponsorship. The Aunt's husband is Australian citizen.Can he sponsor me for PR?I am the primary applicant.

thankyou

Guest Gollywobbler
my wife's aunt is here in australia.She has 2 years trial period for PR.The aunt will get PR at the end of September 2011.I am afraid ,the rules might change for family sponsorship. The Aunt's husband is Australian citizen.Can he sponsor me for PR?I am the primary applicant.

thankyou

Hi there

Yes, your wife's aunt's husband can sponsor you for PR and long as he and your wife's aunt are still together etc. You mention PR though - are you planning to apply for the onshore sc 886 or the offshore sc 176, please?

Cheers

Gill

My wife is in Nepal.When I applied for my TR,that is 485 ,i was single.Then i got married.I am waiting for my TR.so that she can apply for TR first and when she comes here, i can apply for onshore sc 886.can i put her name in 485 now?

Archived