Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About inpeace

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Thankyou NickyNook. Yes ,I want to apply for PR for my mother-in-law. Can she apply while she is in Australia on visitor visa.? Visa type : VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa. Which visa can she apply?
  2. Hi everyone. I want to apply PR for my mother-in-law. She is currently in Australia on visitor visa. Visa type : VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa My wife is the only child. My wife was granted PR(886) on March 2012.In march 2014 , it will be 2 yrs. Can my wife apply for remaining relative visa (subclass 835) while my mother-in-law is in Australia. There is no condition for "No further stay". Thankyou for your time in advance. Thanx Inpeace
  3. I am going to apply for my mother -in-law to migrate to Australia permanently.Is it Parent(subclass 103).My wife is the only child. How long will it take to be granted. what is the total cost. Thanx
  4. inpeace

    Parent visa

    thanx 4 ur suggestion.do u know which visa subclass is it?and the waiting period?settled in what way?
  5. inpeace

    Parent visa

    My mom is 41 yrs old.i just got my pr in march 2012.i want to apply for her pr.what is the visa type.and what are the documents required.how many years is it going to take.i m the only child.where do i submit the docs.my father have deceased.can my mom apply for visa for holiaday,while her visa is pending for pr.
  6. if my sponsor (eligible relative sponsor for 886 ) is not working at the moment and haven't worked in the past , what can be done. thanx in advance
  7. I have applied for 485 (TR) on 27 Nov 2009.got my TR on 4 Feb 2011.finished my MIT on oct 2009 IELTS 6 band score academic Skill assessment done again : business analyst Sponsor : my wife's aunt m going to apply 886. Can I use the old point test. Things. 2 remember while applying.
  8. my wife got credit in ACU in BBA.(and the condition is) She requires 6 band in academic module.what if she couldn't get 6 band.will it be all right if she takes english language course.
  9. i have applied my TR before , 8 th feb 2010.My GT ielts has expired on 18th Nov 2011.I was thinking , may be i could get 7 in reading in academic.can i use academic ielts to apply for PR. thanx in advance.
  10. does she have to apply for student visa, if she has already applied for PR?or she can just pay the international fee and study without applying for student visa.
  11. If we apply PR , is my wife eligible to study Bachelor degree in Australian university.Does she have to enroll as a student ? thanx in advance
  12. I have applied for 485 visa before 8 feb 2010.so I am eligible for transitional arrangement.Please tell me what documents are required.My wife is secondary applicant and her aunt is going to family sponsor. Thanx in advance.
  13. inpeace

    is there any changes in family sponsor.

    thanx for your quick reply. i am so obliged.it's a great relief for me.i am sorry that , i forgot to mention about 485.thankyou for your time and cooperation.
  14. inpeace

    is there any changes in family sponsor.

    i applied my 485 before 8 feb 2010.am i supposed to apply PR , on the basis of new points.
  15. inpeace

    is there any changes in family sponsor.

    thanx for your reply.I have applied for 485 before 8 feb 2010.at that time,it was possible for her aunty to sponsor me. am i supposed to apply the PR with new point test.