Quarranteen:D

Briggy

Guest juliemtaylor

Hi I know they told me to wait at least 24 hours really for them to settle in, due to the time difference as I was still in Uk I emailed them to ask and quoted their airway bill no and had a lovely email update from quarantine.

Julie x

Guest dawnpepper

We rang the day they arrived as were fretting too much to wait the 24 hours and they were lovely and spoke to us to put our mind at rest. We then did the first visit 3 days later. they have been out of quarantine now for 5 months and love it here. Good luck with it all.

Guest dawnpepper

Yes, we used to get the answermachine. It is very busy there and they never returned our calls but we just kept trying until someone answered. Sure your dog will be fine though. Was amazed at how good ours looked and the staff there are brilliant and very caring. Good luck with it all.

Yes, we used to get the answermachine. It is very busy there and they never returned our calls but we just kept trying until someone answered. Sure your dog will be fine though. Was amazed at how good ours looked and the staff there are brilliant and very caring. Good luck with it all.

Hi there,

read all the paper work we got yesterday, and it says the office isn't open on the weekend. And if your ringing, ring between 1pm-3pm what happens if your working.

So will try again today. I'm sure he'll be fine but you just like to know if he is ok.

Thanks

Brig:wubclub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SkyeMove2Melb

Try sending an email.. They are very responsive with those (had about 5 in 2/3 days when they arrived)

hi briggy , did you get in touch ? what area of aus are you heading which quarantine ?

Yeah we did thanks:D managed to speak to them and Maxi is fine:D he's home this Sunday, god I'm so excited to see his ikkle face:D

we live in Brizzy area:D

maxi will get droped of at our door whoppeeee:D:biggrin:

He's in Sydney:) Hope he didn't get blown away in those storms they had:(

Cheers hun,

Brig xx:wubclub:

oh im so pleased for you , its lovely to get them home , they are treated really well though!

Yeah the girl who is looking after Maxi said he's such a lovely dog and she was shouting out to him that his mummy and daddy are on the phone, bless:rolleyes:

Wonder if he understood her ha ha.

Roll on Sunday:biggrin:

Brig xxx

Archived