Baldivis.

cybervoodoo

Hi,

I'm moving to Perth soon. I'm going to the Baldivis area. Settlers hills is where my parents are looking for somewhere for us to live.

Does anybody know anything about this area? or Rockinham in general?

I have been to Perth for a 3 week holiday in august 09 but obviously there is only so much you see then.

Does anyone on here live around this area and if so, is it nice and did you fit in quite easily?

I'm 14 and I'm happy for anyone to private mail me & if you want we can talk there or on msn?

Thanks <3

xxx

Guest Rhiannon

Hi

Im 13 and also moving to perth im really worried about making friends over there just wondering if you know anything else about it ??x

Hi

Im 13 and also moving to perth im really worried about making friends over there just wondering if you know anything else about it ??x

hi,

when I went on holiday there. Everyone seemed so friendly and nice! People who you don't even know would say hi in the street!

While we were there, we went to look at some schools. We went to 2 primary ones (I have an 8 year old brother) and one which was both primary and high school. We looked around some of the classes and the students all seemed nice which has made me worry less about fitting in as everyone who I met/seen seems friendly and happy!

We went in the winter but it was still pretty warm and the beaches are gorgeous!

Do you know when your going yet?

And do you know what part of Perth you are going to?

from Elizabeth x

Guest Rhiannon

i went in winter as well and i found it was really warm haha and we are thinking about moving to mindarie which i found was really nice and i went to see a school but because we didnt have much time we didnt go in so i wasnt sure what the kids where like just in case i wouldnt fit in but i have talked to a few people about it now and i am feeling more posotive now. We have booked the flights for 24 th of june so i cant wait :)

thanks for the message ill keep in touch

xx

hi,

ah, so your going north of the river?

I'm going to south of the river :)

Omg, I bet your soo excited, I can't wait to go!

We still have to sell our house in the UK though! But I'm hoping it's this year!

What school year are you going into?

I think I'm either going to be in year 9 or 10 if I go this year but I'm not 100% sure, lol.

from Elizabeth x

Guest Rhiannon

yer i am i cant wait it was just the schools i was worried about but after talking to people i know it will be fine :)

we were waiting for the house to be sold but it happend when we had just about given up so we were really lucky

i have had a look on the internet and it says i will go into year 9 if i go this year so i will just be in the same year as over here, which is what i wanted

:) xx

I was pretty nevous about schools but then I just stopped worrying when I'd been to have a look around and seen how ncie they were. The school uniforms don't seem too nice though! although I guess school uniforms in the UK are pretty rubbish too, lol.

yeah, we are thinking about renting it but my parents would rather we could just go without having to think about the house over here so were really hoping to sell it soon!

Just wondering, were you born in 1995 or 1996? I was born in 1995 and people have told me all sorts of different things about what year I would be in. Some people said that because I'm born in 1995 that I would be in year 9 but some people said I would be in year 10 because I'm born then! It's soo confusing but I don't think that australia are that bothered about what year you're in aslong as it's around what you should be in. I'd rather be with people my own age though. I'm in year 10 here but they school year has different dates...

^ haha, I think I've rambled on abit with myself there :L

from elizabeth x

Guest Rhiannon

i was born in 1996 so i should be in year 9 , and i have seen the schools uniforms and there horrible lol but o well everyone will be wearing the dame thing hhaha :) xx

i was born in 1996 so i should be in year 9 , and i have seen the schools uniforms and there horrible lol but o well everyone will be wearing the dame thing hhaha :) xx

Yeah, I'll probably be in year 10 then :)

I guess they will so it won't be that bad! xx

Archived