moving to Aussie

Guest jeza

Hi guys are you worried about school and making new freinds and missing your old freinds cause i am and infact im scared of both of them cause i mean its way freaky:embarrassed: and i dont know anyone but my sis Laura but shes going to high school and i have got my cousin but hes in sydny and im going to mellborne and plus hell be in high school anyway so really at school ill have no one there i know. hey aswell i was wondering if you could give me some activites to meet new peopleiv already got surfing and horse riding i also have got not alot of time:radar: so all those seven to nine year olds give me some good advice on moving to melborne.Emily:wub:

Hiya Emily

First off , im not a child ,although i still act like a big kid,lol.

Try not to worry or be scared of moving and starting at a new school,,I moved here a few years ago with my 2mchildren who were 3 and 8 at the time. They made friends really easy ,in fact the aussie kids do seem to be really friendly and helpful when your new.The teachers were fab too ,all in my kids really enjoy school and are doing pretty good.

You will find if you smile at people they will smile back,so look at is as a big adventure to expand your friendship circle.

Lots of luck with everything but i am sure you will be fine.

Cal x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998
Hi guys are you worried about school and making new freinds and missing your old freinds cause i am and infact im scared of both of them cause i mean its way freaky:embarrassed: and i dont know anyone but my sis Laura but shes going to high school and i have got my cousin but hes in sydny and im going to mellborne and plus hell be in high school anyway so really at school ill have no one there i know. hey aswell i was wondering if you could give me some activites to meet new peopleiv already got surfing and horse riding i also have got not alot of time:radar: so all those seven to nine year olds give me some good advice on moving to melborne.Emily:wub:

heyyya emily im Jodie and im 11,

i owuld like to be your fried even though im slightly older than you, also how old is your sister laura? and does she go on here, adn would she like to speak to me ?

love Jodie xx :wink:

Archived