A Million Pounds.

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336
At what time does nurse give you your medication, before or after your PIO fix:goofy:

Before, during and after Lesley. Did someone mention 'FIX'.:wacko:

Guest bindog1uk

C'mon Tony do you really think that DIAC are likely to give you a visa with your mental problems:wacko: especially if they get hold of this thread:laugh: they will just think that you are some wacky drug dealer escaped from a high risk security unit:yes:

Guest guest37336
C'mon Tony do you really think that DIAC are likely to give you a visa with your mental problems especially if they get hold of this thread:laugh: they will just think that you are some wacky drug dealer escaped from a high risk security unit

Too late Lesley. Got my PR ages ago, and citizenship back in 2000. AHHH, thank you Lesley,:notworthy: you may have hit the nail on the head. I have only been like this since having the 'frontal lobotomy' operation so I could become an Aussie citizen. (OK Aussies, that was a joke) (I think).:wink:

Now where did I put my copy of 'How to make friends and influence people?

Guest guest37336
I'm going to start a new thread:tongue:wait and see, your not the only looney on here

Good on yer Lesley. Loons unite I reckon. :cool:

Guest bindog1uk

Awaiting your reply on my thread, can't wait to hear what dog you would be and why:wacko: Cheers Lesley.

Archived