Evening all

Illawaralad

Hi guys and Gals

Been in Oz for over 2 years now, and as name suggests we live in the Illawara, in Wollongong to be specific. Had ups and downs like everyone does I suppose, but still having fun, am on a 457 and going for PR as I type

That's about it for now, hi again

Steve

Hi guys and Gals

Been in Oz for over 2 years now, and as name suggests we live in the Illawara, in Wollongong to be specific. Had ups and downs like everyone does I suppose, but still having fun, am on a 457 and going for PR as I type

That's about it for now, hi again

Steve

Welcome to the forum Steve.

I think everybody has ups & downs the first couple of years

Been here just over 2 1/2 years and got PR from a 457 in Jan so I know what you are going through at the moment. It was a big relief when it finally came through. Its also a great feeling seeing the family benefit for the first time appear in the bank account :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum Steve.

I think everybody has ups & downs the first couple of years

Been here just over 2 1/2 years and got PR from a 457 in Jan so I know what you are going through at the moment. It was a big relief when it finally came through. Its also a great feeling seeing the family benefit for the first time appear in the bank account :biggrin:

Thanks fella, I know it's a quick process compared with most visas, but still getting impatient, and 1200 bucks for the medicals, nearly had a heart attack:err::biglaugh:

Archived