OMG Im in shock!

Guest SunshineSmile

Guest SunshineSmile

Cheers for that Dougie, those prices are alot more acceptable! Going to phone them this afternoon

Guest SunshineSmile
OMG, is exactly what I thought, dont you know anyone in the UK & take the dogs there to be collected? and say that, it is the dogs address??

Con, hate people who take the urine....

Is it cheaper out of interest, if 2 dogs can share one large crate then? as we have to boarder collies we would take with us, so wasnt aware this was an option?

Good luck & keep us posted

Regards Tina

Hi Tina,

Apparently two dogs can only crate together if they weigh less than 14kg (each)

So that rules that out for me.. and Id say for your border collies too unfortunetly.

Guest koeieboei

Be aware dogs need to reside a minimum of 6 mo in the country from where they fly out, this needs to be certified by the vet doing the paperwork. If not this can affect quarantine rules. Also if your dog has ever been out of Ireland pls make sure it doesn't test positive on the babesia/leishmania/ehrlichia panels. Leptospirosis is not such a problem as they usually can travel after a restest. Ours tested positve on the ehrlichia and needs to stay behind.

Please check:

Bringing Cats and Dogs (and other pets) to Australia - DAFF, ireland & uk are cat 2 countries.

Guest loop the loop

11,000 euros!? Holy moly...

I was researching shipping costs whilst I was in Perth, to see how much it would cost to transport our Staffy Kelpie X from Perth to the UK, and we got quoted $3000+... My heart sank after I read that quote.

Guest SunshineSmile
11,000 euros!? Holy moly...

I was researching shipping costs whilst I was in Perth, to see how much it would cost to transport our Staffy Kelpie X from Perth to the UK, and we got quoted $3000+... My heart sank after I read that quote.

Dont worry that is just a totally inflated quote from the only Southern Irish company moving pets. Its a typical "lets rip them off" response that is prevalent in Ireland. Different ball game from the UK, they will acually quote reasonable competitive prices and an excellent service for your money by all accounts.

Hope that puts your mind at ease:wink:

Steph

Archived